• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Special: Earn Two Sharp Tools - Any Updates?

In summary, the June Special includes two sharp tools: the Ultimate Slice & Grate and the Quick Slice. Customers can choose which tools they want, but availability may vary. The special is available to all customers and hosts, and can be earned by hosting a qualifying party or placing a qualifying order. It is available in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, with possible availability variations in other countries.
Dawn4
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the June special was if you submitted two shows??? Given the promotion, "Earn two sharp tools," I'm guessing it's the two new knives. Has anyone heard anything on this???

It's the 3" petite paring knife and the restyled pizza cutter.

There's a flyer on CC with what the various sell a thon levels are.

I guess I missed that. Thanks!!

Yeah, I was hoping for 2 new knives and am somewhat disappointed - I already have 3 pizza cutters!!!! But it is good to have the new one for shows...

I want the boning knife though...and the Santuko...and the cookware...and...can I have it all??????? (Including a big, clean kitchen). ;)

Hi there! I can confirm that the June special for submitting two shows was indeed the two new knives. They are amazing and definitely worth earning through hosting two shows. I haven't heard any additional information, but I'm sure they will be announced soon. Happy cooking!

Related to June Special: Earn Two Sharp Tools - Any Updates?

1. What are the two sharp tools included in the June Special?

The two sharp tools included in the June Special are the Ultimate Slice & Grate and the Quick Slice.

2. Can I choose which sharp tools I receive?

Yes, you can choose which two sharp tools you would like to receive. However, availability may vary depending on stock levels.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to earn the two sharp tools?

No, the June Special is available to all customers and hosts.

4. How do I earn the two sharp tools?

To earn the two sharp tools, you can either host a qualifying party or place a qualifying order of $650 or more.

5. Is the June Special available in all countries?

The June Special is available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Availability may vary in other countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • NooraK