• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director June 30Th Shows Already Picking

In summary, "June 30th shows already picking" refers to upcoming events or parties hosted by Pampered Chef consultants on June 30th, which are already being scheduled and booked by customers. To attend a June 30th show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to find a consultant near you. The products featured at June 30th shows may vary, but typically showcase a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items from Pampered Chef's product line. Consultants may offer special deals or discounts for June 30th shows, and you can also host a show at your home to earn free and discounted products.
chefkathy
I'm impressed! I turned in two shows on the 30th. One is a $1400 show that is shipping to me, so I was hoping it would come and I could be done with it (sorting and delivering) before conference. Looks like I will be! Hooray!

i know, isn't it great? :) I turned one in on the 29th when i returned home from my show and it was shipped the next morning and will delivered tomorrow! I have another one that i submitted on the 30th at 10am and it is shipped already as well! :) GREAT JOB HO!!!

I was expecting a BIG delay with SAT month and the holiday. I sent in 4 shows on the 30th and 3 shipped yesterday.

Hmmm..I better get printing receipts! This is a very good thing!:)

I know!!!!
I had 5 shows in the last week of June and they're all picked or shipped so I am busting my butt to get the receipts out quickly!

okay, so those two shows sat at "picking" for four days! I finally just got a ship notice. I know it was the holiday weekend, so I'm not complaining!

Related to June 30Th Shows Already Picking

1. What are "June 30th shows already picking"?

"June 30th shows already picking" refers to upcoming events or parties hosted by Pampered Chef consultants on June 30th, which are already being scheduled and booked by customers.

2. How can I attend a June 30th show?

To attend a June 30th show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with details on upcoming shows and how to reserve a spot.

3. What types of products will be featured at the June 30th shows?

The products featured at June 30th shows may vary depending on the consultant, but typically they will showcase a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items from Pampered Chef's product line. You can also request specific products to be featured at the show.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for June 30th shows?

Yes, consultants may offer special deals or discounts for June 30th shows to entice customers to attend. These can include discounted products, free items with purchase, or special bundles. Be sure to ask your consultant about any promotions they are offering for the June 30th show.

5. Can I host a June 30th show at my home?

Absolutely! If you are interested in hosting a show on June 30th, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party, making it a fun and rewarding experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies