• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jump Start My Business in August

In summary, August is a great time to jump start your business with Pampered Chef by focusing on booking parties and events for the upcoming holiday season. You can also offer exclusive deals and discounts to boost sales, participate in local events and fairs to attract new customers, and use social media to promote your business. Staying motivated and surrounding yourself with a supportive community can help you stay on track.
pamperedchefmom
I'm recently on leave of abscence from my business. However, I will be ready to jump start my business again in August. Any ideas on how I can do this? I was thinking about doing a back to school show, or would I do better doing an open house first?

Any ideas will be helpful?
Thanks,
pamperedchefmom

Either of those ideas would be good, or you could do a fall preview show, myabe you can borrow some of the new fall products to show them off! Call all your past hosts/favorite guests and see if they would like the chance to be the "host" of the show. They each bring 10 guests or 10 outside orders to be a participant. Good luck!

I would suggest starting as if this is your FIRST time with the business. Make a list of 100 or go back to your original list. Call them and let them know that you are restarting your business after a leave of absence and would appreciate it if they could help you out. I would try to find 4 friends/past customers to do a kitchen show for you. I would also try to get 2 catalog shows. Finally, I would do a kitchen show at your house. I am a bit leary of calling it an open house because it leaves the impression that it's not all that important. I like having a set starting time and treat it as if it is a host's kitchen show.

jump start my businessThank you Chef Lori and Pampered Ginger. Sounds like good ideas for me to try.

Thanks,

National ConferenceI suggest going to National Conference. If you can afford it it would be an awesome motivator for success.

1. How can I jump start my business in August with Pampered Chef?

August is a great time to focus on booking parties and events for the upcoming holiday season. Reach out to your previous customers and hostesses and offer them incentives to book parties in August. You can also offer special promotions and discounts to entice new customers to book with you.

2. What are some effective ways to boost sales in August?

One effective way to boost sales in August is to offer exclusive deals and discounts to your customers. You can also host virtual parties and events to reach a wider audience. Another great strategy is to collaborate with other consultants or businesses to cross-promote each other's products.

3. How can I attract new customers during the month of August?

One way to attract new customers during August is to participate in local events and fairs. This will give you the opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products and reach potential new customers. You can also offer free samples or demonstrations to entice people to try your products.

4. What are some tips for staying motivated and focused during August?

Set achievable goals for yourself and break them down into smaller, manageable tasks. This will help you stay on track and motivated throughout the month. It's also important to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout. Surround yourself with a supportive community of other consultants to stay motivated and share ideas with.

5. How can I use social media to boost my business in August?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your business in August. Share images and videos of your products and promotions on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also run targeted ads to reach a larger audience. Use hashtags and engage with your followers to increase your reach and build a community around your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedhockeymom
  • mrssyvo