• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director July Team Meeting: Pre or Post Conference? Consider an Early August Kick Off!

In summary, the director is considering switching to an early August meeting instead of the middle of the month. Her partner is inactive and she is considering returning to her director's meetings.
DebPC
Staff member
Are you having a pre or post conference meeting in July? We are thinking of having a very early August kick off instead. Our meetings are usually the middle of the month which falls right during conference anyways.

Our meeting is going to be Monday the 20th after all of the waves our done. I pair up with another director to do meetings. I'm in Wave 2, she's in Wave 3 and we have a lot of hospitality so we're all over the board as to which waves we're in. So we're waiting until they're all complete. We usually have the regular team meeting the 1st Monday and a New Consultant Training the 3rd Monday, but July we're just doing this one. I can't wait!!

We are going to do the 20th too but I'm going to hold a conference call on July 6th just to touch base w/them b/c I feel like it's a long time to the 20th of the month & I want to make sure they have shows on their calendars :)

OUrs is always the 2nd tuesday but since we're in Wave 3, we're doing it the 3rd Tuesday which is the 21st.

I am doing July 6th. We are in Wave 3 so by the time I drag my tired arse home, everything has hit Consultant's Corner. My meeting in August will be the first Monday so we will conver details then once they have time to look things over, think of questions, etc.

I am kinda up in the air with my team and meetings. I was partnering with another director, but we had like no one come out to our meetings. Now I am probably going to go back to my director's meetings. She is hosting a post-conference meeting for conference attendees only, otherwise there is no other team meeting scheduled.

My July meeting is the 2nd (first Thursday) and August is the 6th. So I'm leaving them as is. I'll do an after conference call and they'll be all over CC. I'll have the new products by the August meeting too so that'll work out great.

I'm doing July 11th and then we will do a conference call on the night of the 20th to update everyone about conference announcements.

DebbieJ said:
I am kinda up in the air with my team and meetings. I was partnering with another director, but we had like no one come out to our meetings. Now I am probably going to go back to my director's meetings.

She is hosting a post-conference meeting for conference attendees only, otherwise there is no other team meeting scheduled.

Why just attendees? What about getting the others excited??

pampmomof3 said:

Yeah, I know.

DebbieJ said:
She is hosting a post-conference meeting for conference attendees only, otherwise there is no other team meeting scheduled.

Actually, I think I'd have a post-conference meeting for those who DON'T go - of course those that do would also be encouraged to come share the excitement. Those that couldn't go need it the most and those that did go have already taken the better part of the week away from their show schedules... (not that there is ANYTHING negative about investing like that in our businesses!)

pampmomof3 said:

Ironically, if I did *just attendees*, I'd have the same one consultant at my meetings. I try not to let the lack of meeting attendance bum me out but it does.

I'm going to try to make a fresh start when I move...

Related to July Team Meeting: Pre or Post Conference? Consider an Early August Kick Off!

1. What is the purpose of the July Team Meeting?

The July Team Meeting is a time for our team to come together and prepare for the upcoming Pampered Chef conference. It allows us to discuss important updates and strategies that will help us have a successful conference.

2. Should I attend the meeting before or after the conference?

We highly recommend attending the meeting before the conference. This will give you valuable information and resources to use during the conference. Attending the meeting after the conference may not be as beneficial as you will have already experienced the conference.

3. Will there be an August Kick Off at the meeting?

Yes, there will be an Early August Kick Off at the meeting. This will allow us to kick off the month with a strong start and continue the momentum from the conference. It is an exciting and motivating way to start the month.

4. What should I bring to the meeting?

Please bring a notebook and pen to take notes during the meeting. We also recommend bringing any questions or concerns you may have, as this is a great opportunity to address them with your fellow team members and leaders.

5. Can I invite guests to the meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the meeting. It is a great opportunity for them to learn more about Pampered Chef and our team, and to potentially join our team as well. Please make sure to RSVP with the number of guests you will be bringing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefkugler