• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Kick Off: Raffle, Demos & Training!

In summary, Ellen's Aunt and Uncle recently took a trip to Israel and loved it. They renewed their vows, were re-baptized in the Nile, and are getting together for a Kick Off this August. Ellen is doing a "come help me open my boxes of new products" party next weekend and has invited her local cluster and past hosts and customers that she wants to work with.
DebPC
Staff member
August Kick OffMy team and I are getting together with several area directors and their teams for a Kick Off the middle of August. We are having a raffle for a free set of cookware, plus demos and training. This way we all share the planning and work and our consultants get to see other leaders in action and meet other consultants.

We are going to a regional training with Tracy Williams next week and then having a family picnic in a couple of weeks. I am trying to come up with some goofy games and stuff to play to get the spouses and kids involved. I was thinking of doing Family Feud with choppers.

I'm doing a "come help me open my boxes of new products" party next weekend. I have invited my local cluster and past hosts and customers that I want to work with.

Let us know how your "Come Open My Boxes Party" works out. That's a great idea I've not heard before.

I have a couple people coming and I have offered a pick from my "stash" if they bring a friend. I'm hoping to get sales, people interested in the business (cluster meeting is next Tuesday) and people committed to the $1000 Catalog Show this month. I have two months of relinquishment behind me, so I have to come up with the $4k in sales this month - I've never done that before, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kudos to you Kate!
I love the way you are taking ownership for the 4K. So many directors under pressure end up putting way too much pressure on their team. Your consultants goals may not be yours. We can do our best to help them but when it really comes down to it they will do what they want to do.
If we put too much pressure on them- they will just quit- not a help to us at all. We should want everyone.
The saying " We can't change our team, so we need to change our team members (by recruiting new ones) is so true. We can only train, influenence, and inspire.
Good luck and I know you'll make your goal.

Thanks for the kudos - that is EXACTLY why I only told my two "producers" on my team...I just couldn't put it into words to explain why I did it that way. If someone wants to be a hobby consultant, great! Let me know how I can help. If someone wants to build their business, I let them in on things I don't tell everyone.That being said, the New Product Party was quite a success (for me, at least...more than one person came!)! I had 6 people there (one from my team) and they all seemed to have fun! We opened the boxes - I only had space for 2 boxes on the table so we opened two first and they thought that was it...imagine their eyes when they saw that I had two more - and they were bigger, too! Then we made the brie, played a question/ticket game - the salad spinner does a FABULOUS job with spinning tickets...use the brake and they will "jump" right at the end. We watched the main part of the DVD (not the personal stories) while eating the brie, and added more tickets because there were more questions. Those who brought a guest got to pick a grab bag of products and LOVED it! I drew for the grand prize - a guest won. I have three people getting orders and a couple who couldn't make it and said they would who I will be following up with. Each person got a Season's Best with some flyers in it - going, going, gone; free honer (all 7 knives special), new opportunity flyer with cookware. I was also able to tell them why I was talking so much about recruiting and that if they were interested or if they knew someone, etc. Also, the last two who were there were past hosts of mine who have no money (just out of college, teacher, etc.) and LOVE free product! I explained to them that I was trying to get to $4k and I would love to make them happy if they brought me business!

Great Job Kate!! I've thought about doing that so I may have to do that in Jan/Feb when I get the new S/S stuff!!:D

I'm definitely going to do it again. I'm also going to do a Bingo (which hopefully will turn into a monthly quarter auctions) in January with my local cluster and any other local consultant who wants in so we can get people excited about the month before new products and double points month!

Curious if the publicity of recent terrorist activities would make you think twice about traveling over seas?

It depends where ?

It makes me nervous to be over here in Japan, but only when I relized one day when I was coming home on a Train from Tokyo that they where on elevated alert and I wasn't aware of it the whole time and I had no clue why they were on alert!

No- not at this time it wouldn't deter me a bit. I wouldn't book a trip to Iran or Afganistan but you can't live your life in fear.

I would love to go to Isreal this year. My budget says no though.

I agree with Deb..I would not let it deter me from traveling. I would of course use my judgement on how safe the area is. If the area is highly populated with extremist or a highly conservative area (where it is expected for women to where berkas) I would not go to those areas.

Ellen- my Aunt and Uncle recently took a trip with their church to Israel for 3 weeks and LOVED it! They renewed their vows, were re-baptized in the Nile(it is the Nile right?)

What is the "August Kick Off: Raffle, Demos & Training!" event?

The August Kick Off event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to kick off the month of August and introduce new products, offer training opportunities, and hold raffles for prizes.

When and where will the "August Kick Off: Raffle, Demos & Training!" event take place?

The event will take place on August 1st at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. It will also be live-streamed for those who are unable to attend in person.

How can I enter the raffle for prizes at the "August Kick Off: Raffle, Demos & Training!" event?

To enter the raffle, simply attend the event in person or watch the live stream and follow the instructions provided. You must be a current Pampered Chef consultant to be eligible to win.

What types of demos and trainings will be offered at the "August Kick Off: Raffle, Demos & Training!" event?

There will be a variety of demos and trainings offered, including product demonstrations, business building workshops, and cooking classes. The full schedule will be released closer to the event date.

Do I need to register for the "August Kick Off: Raffle, Demos & Training!" event?

Yes, registration is required to attend the event in person. You can register through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline consultant. Registration is not required to watch the live stream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711