1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: July menus

1. I'm just in my 3rd month and looking for ideas for July kitchen demos. Do you do one or 2 recipes?

Jul 5, 2009
  2. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

one recipe is enough, otherwise your show is too long - but I do bring decorative brownies made with my silicone floral cupcake pan as a bonus - sell at least one at every party.

Jul 6, 2009
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Danette, I'm highlighting recipes which don't require the oven to be turned on, or at least not for very long. Assuming you have only the Consultant Kit, there's an awesome pizza for the Large Bar Pan which uses refrigerated croissant dough, cream cheese, and fresh veggies (I'm at work, so don't have time to look up the recipe, but I'm sure someone else can post it). Maybe do a layered bean dip in the Classic Batter Bowl. If you have tools in addition to the Kit, let us know, so we can help you brainstorm.

I do two recipes - one savory and one sweet, but I make sure the sweet is quick and easy. The length of my shows tend to depend more on how much fun people are having than the recipes themselves (the other night the show started by 7, and we didn't get out of there until 10:30!! If the recipes were the only thing determining the length of the show, we would have been done by 8:30).

4. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

Sometimes I will do one recipe at the show and bring either a pc drink or dessert. When I started I just did 1 until I got comfortable I had several hosts right in a row request that I do 2. Good luck to you..

Jul 6, 2009
Have something to add?