• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy, What Font and Size Do You Use?

In summary, the font used for Pampered Chef materials is "Gotham". The recommended font size for all materials is 11pt and it is consistent for both print and digital materials. While it is recommended to use the specified font for consistency, any font can be used. The chosen font and size were selected for their readability, professional appearance, and to maintain consistency across all materials.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was going to replace the "October Host"stuff with other content and want to keep the same font and color. What is it so I can match the size?

I use Tahoma, 10 pt for the text and 12 pt for the titles. It's a universal web font, so you should have it on your computer.

Thanks ... it's an e-mail file. We'll see. If I must put it in "word" When I get home, I must!

1. What font do you use for your Pampered Chef materials?

The font used for Pampered Chef materials is called "Gotham".

2. Is the font size consistent throughout all Pampered Chef materials?

Yes, the recommended font size for all Pampered Chef materials is 11pt.

3. Can I use a different font for my Pampered Chef materials?

While we recommend using the specified font for consistency, you are free to use any font you prefer for your materials.

4. Is the font and size the same for both print and digital materials?

Yes, the recommended font and size is the same for both print and digital materials.

5. Is there a specific reason for using this font and size for Pampered Chef materials?

The font and size were chosen for their readability and professional appearance, as well as to maintain consistency across all Pampered Chef materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
merego
  • clewisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pampered2007