• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

asMost Know, Im Signing My Agreement Next Week

In summary, Dawn is signing her agreement next week, and she has made labels for the front of the catalog (3 ways to use it), but she wants to tease the customers with fall products. She also wants to put something on the front or back of the catalog, but she is worried about offending them. She would appreciate your input on these questions.
Denarella
As most know, Im signing my agreement next week (due to vacation plans and I want to be able to do the 30 day award). Since I am on the road on Mondays and have the awesome opportunity to lay catalogs at many places I would really appreciate your input on a few questions. I have made labels for the front (3 ways to use this catalog). But b/c is S/S 07 catalog I want to tease them with fall. Do I staple an insert with (a) panarama info (b) tease with new products?

Secondly, I would like to put some sort of sticker on the front or back or attach a slip that says they dont have to have a cooking show, they can do a catalog show or host a fundraiser. But I realize I dont want to do too much.

These books are going to be in a lobby of a police station/municipal center so they will be viewed. Because I dont have a website yet, I cant refer them to my site and Im afraid if I put the website on there, they will find another consultant. Do I wait to send them out until I sign up? I was kind of hoping that they would help me get my two other parties for my qualification....

Your suggestions would be SOOOOOO appreciated....

Thank you kindly!
D:thumbup: :D

It definately doesn't hurt to put them out there, but I have to be really honest, I've yet to get a call from a cattie that I put around town. I've had much better success with pampering an office (there are threads out there on this) or just talking to people that I meet. Maybe you have a nursery school or something like that in your town that you can go to to post a flyer or leave some catalogs. I try to go to places where I know there will be young moms looking to have a night out. That has always worked for me.

I wish you the best of luck!!!! Enjoy your vacation.

Dawn4 said:
It definately doesn't hurt to put them out there, but I have to be really honest, I've yet to get a call from a cattie that I put around town. I've had much better success with pampering an office (there are threads out there on this) or just talking to people that I meet. Maybe you have a nursery school or something like that in your town that you can go to to post a flyer or leave some catalogs. I try to go to places where I know there will be young moms looking to have a night out. That has always worked for me.

I wish you the best of luck!!!! Enjoy your vacation.

Thank you for your honesty, Dawn! I'm not the most outgoing gal in town. I look forward to getting some shirts when I do sign on b/c I think once people approach me, I'll be much more comfortable. I know how wrong that is and I'll never get any business that way but I dont want to bother people.

I used to feel the same way, but I've become very bold. I've found that people are just as nervous about approaching me. Sometimes something as simple as a smile or "I like your shoes" can open up a conversation about your business. I carry the PC cattie tote bag and I will notice someone looking at it but they are too nervous to approach me, so I will say a quick hello and then they see I'm receptive to them and they will ask me for a book. I've not gotten any sales out of it yet, but I've only had it for a short time. People say it works. I'll let you know how it goes.

What does signing my agreement with Pampered Chef entail?

Signing your agreement with Pampered Chef means that you are officially becoming an independent Pampered Chef consultant. This means that you will have access to all of our products, training materials, and support to start your own business.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on our products, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You will also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

Do I need to have any previous experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all of our consultants with training and support to help them succeed in their business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

What is the initial investment for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial investment for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is $99, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. This is a one-time fee and there are no additional fees or hidden costs.

What kind of support can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of support and resources. This includes training materials, an online community of consultants, and a dedicated support team to answer any questions you may have. We are committed to helping you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies