• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Agreement Timeframe: 2 Leads, 1 SC

In summary, Amy is meeting with 2 friends who are interested in her consultant program and she's hoping one of them will sign under her friend. She would like to avoid having too much time pass so she can turn in the second agreement sooner.
amy07
this is my dumb question of the day......I'm meeting in a few hours with 2 leads from my show yesterday - they are friends and both are interested in signing. So, I'm thinking, GREAT! I'll get a 2fer - have one sign under her friend (& get that 2nd SC I need). But, here's the question: how long will the 2nd have to wait to do her agreement - to give HO time to process the first one? I really don't want too much time to pass, KWIM?

I would think that as soon as the consultant has a consultant number, right?

I would have them each fill out paper agreements and handle it yourself. Then you can wait a day or two until you get the email about the first one with her consultant # then you can turn in the second one.

DebbieJ said:
I would have them each fill out paper agreements and handle it yourself. Then you can wait a day or two until you get the email about the first one with her consultant # then you can turn in the second one.

That's what I'd do too.

I would do that too.
Way to go Amy!!

DebbieJ said:

That's what I would do as well!

Congratulations Amy!! Ditto what they said! :)

That's super! Good for you!

Congrats Amy :)

woo hoo!! Way to go!!!:D

Thanks for all the congrats - premature right now though! I'm pretty sure one will sign and IF the other signs it will be under her friend.:pray::pray:

Here's to hoping I get the confirmation email later today.......

What does "Signing Agreement Timeframe" mean?

"Signing Agreement Timeframe" refers to the amount of time that is estimated for two leads and one sales representative (SC) to agree and sign a contract or agreement.

Why is the timeframe specifically 2 leads and 1 SC?

This timeframe is specifically mentioned because it is considered an efficient and effective number of individuals involved in the agreement process. Having two leads and one SC allows for a balanced negotiation and decision-making process.

How long does the "Signing Agreement Timeframe" typically last?

The length of the "Signing Agreement Timeframe" can vary depending on the complexity of the agreement, the responsiveness of the parties involved, and any potential conflicts or delays that may arise. However, it is typically expected to last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

What happens if the "Signing Agreement Timeframe" is not met?

If the "Signing Agreement Timeframe" is not met, it may result in delays in the overall process and potential frustration for all parties involved. It is important to communicate and work together to try and meet the agreed upon timeframe.

What can be done to ensure the "Signing Agreement Timeframe" is met?

To ensure the "Signing Agreement Timeframe" is met, it is important to have open and clear communication, set realistic expectations, and be proactive in addressing any potential issues or obstacles that may arise. It is also helpful to have a clear timeline and deadlines established from the beginning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chefstover2