• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Director Hosts Home Gathering to Encourage Agreement Signing

In summary, the speaker has two team members with interested individuals who have not yet signed agreements. They are planning to have an event at the speaker's home to address any hesitations and promote to director. They are open to suggestions and plan to keep the event casual with snacks and a Come Join Us flyer. The focus of the event will be on the company, the consultant kit, and earning potential. The speaker will have snacks and information on hand and will cover topics such as products, programs, and profits. They hope to keep the event to 30 minutes and give examples of potential earnings.
mrssyvo
I have 2 team members who have several people interested in the business, but have not signed agreements. I am opening my home Monday evening, and they are bringing the interested, so hopefully I can get to why they are hesitant. This is the first time I have done this as a new director. Not sure what to do, and where to go with it. Both of these consultants want to promote to director, one is still in her 1st month, but have 4 people interested in the business. I am open to any ideas you have. My director told me to keep the talk to no more than 20 minutes, and to go through the Take a Closer look booklet. Any other ideas? Should I do a cooking demo, or just order pizza, and sit around and talk?

Sue, remember what Belinda said. They want to know about the company, what they get when they sign up (the kit), and how they can make money. 15-20 min talk tops.I would have snacks, keep it casual, and give everyone a Come Join Us for everyone to take home. One of her word choices I wrote down. "Obviously someone cared enough about you to invite you to this opportunity." WOW!I'm not sure what the Take a Closer Look booklet is???

I meant the Come Join us.

I am doing this at my house Monday too! Belinda called it a "take a look."

I will have some snacks already prepared so those coming straight from work can have something to tide them over till they get home. It will be no more than 30 minutes long.

I will have everything that comes in the new consultant kit layed out along with some paystubs.

The topics covered will be: Products, Programs and Profits.

Products: Backed by PC, marketable to everyone (men, women, old, young, etc), quality, helpful to the whole family, etc.

Programs: Awesome host program (we don't pay out of pocket for host benefits), great incentives for consultats, even great guest specials.

Profits: Talk about how much money can be made. Give examples. 4 show per month can equal $400-$500, etc.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new role as a director! Hosting a home gathering to encourage agreement signing is a great idea. It's a great opportunity for your team members to showcase the benefits of joining the business and to address any hesitations they may have.Since this is your first time hosting a gathering like this, it's important to keep it simple and stick to the basics. Your director's advice to limit the talk to 20 minutes and go through the Take a Closer Look booklet is a great starting point. You can also consider incorporating a cooking demo to showcase the products and how easy they are to use. This can also be a fun and interactive way to engage with potential team members.As for food, it's up to you whether you want to order pizza or prepare a simple spread of appetizers. The important thing is to create a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere where everyone can chat and get to know each other.In addition to the booklet and cooking demo, you can also share your personal experiences as a consultant and how the business has positively impacted your life. This can help potential team members connect with you and see the potential of the business.Overall, the key is to keep it simple and focus on the benefits and opportunities of joining the business. I wish you all the best for your home gathering and I'm sure it will be a success! Let us know how it goes. Best of luck!

1. How do I become a new director for Pampered Chef?

To become a new director for Pampered Chef, you must first be a consultant and have at least $15,000 in sales within your first 6 months. Then, you must attend a leadership conference and complete director training. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit your application to become a director.

2. What is a host home gathering?

A host home gathering is an event hosted by a current Pampered Chef consultant or director in their home to introduce potential new directors to the business opportunity. Attendees will have the chance to learn more about the company, ask questions, and potentially sign an agreement to become a new director.

3. How can I encourage attendees to sign an agreement at the host home gathering?

To encourage attendees to sign an agreement, it's important to provide them with all the information they need to make an informed decision. This includes sharing your own personal success story, answering any questions they may have, and highlighting the benefits of becoming a new director, such as increased income and flexible hours.

4. Can I attend a host home gathering even if I am not yet a consultant?

Yes, you can attend a host home gathering even if you are not yet a consultant. It's a great opportunity to learn more about the company and the business opportunity. However, only current consultants are eligible to sign an agreement at the gathering.

5. What happens after I sign an agreement at the host home gathering?

After signing an agreement at the host home gathering, you will officially become a new director for Pampered Chef. You will then receive access to director training, support from your upline, and the opportunity to start building your own team and earning additional income. Congratulations on taking the first step towards a successful Pampered Chef career!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kitchenqueen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefjanet
  • OhmyDLM