• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jonelle Driving Big Brother Fans Nuts!

In summary, the conversation discusses the addiction to the show Big Brother. Some people like Janelle, while others find her to be annoying. Many people also find Will and Boogie to be funny. There is discussion about who is safe and who might be eliminated. The episode is available for free on cbs.com.
That would be fun watching those 2 on Amazing race.

Well they did it! I just can't believe that they all voted for Mike B to win. None of the 2 finalist would hve gotten my vote. Maybe they should have reverted back to the original system of voting for winners...when they put it into the viewers hands. As annoying as I thought Allison was, I found her comment to Erika to be right on the money. MB is scum (showman or not) and he played her bigtime. I am amazed at how many spineless people there are in this game (and elsewhere) that are so easily manipulated. Nobody has a functioning brain cell to think or make a decision on their own?

I also find the way CBS does their whole money grubbing system deplorable and I can't belive that people actually pay money to vote or watch the feeds. I will confess that the first season I was glued to my computer watching the feeds. But when CBS decided to charge for EVERYTHING I thought no way!. If other people didn't subscribe to it or pay for the text calls etc. maybe they would knock it off. End of vent...and breathing normally.

Valerie
P.S. So glad Janelle won something.

I decided last night even though Mike was a scum bag I am glad he won I really didnt like Erika, and I am so happy Janelle won the 25000

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Gina M