• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jonelle Driving Big Brother Fans Nuts!

In summary, the conversation discusses the addiction to the show Big Brother. Some people like Janelle, while others find her to be annoying. Many people also find Will and Boogie to be funny. There is discussion about who is safe and who might be eliminated. The episode is available for free on cbs.com.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Is Jonelle on Big Brother driving anyone else NUTS?!

NO!! I LOVE her!! I am so addicted to the show (I know it sounds SO STUPID!) but I'm going to be sad when it's off! I can't wait for tonights show!:D

Really? She drives me nuts! I can't believe she has won almost every veto there has been. Dave is addicted to this show! NOW I AM!

She drives me nuts, but you got to admit that she can certainly play the game. I really like Erika! Will and Boogie are just evil! :D

I think my favorite was Danielle, followed by Erica. Will and Mike... oh boy. I can't believe they are still in it.

We LOVE Janelle! I can't wait to see what happens tonight! I just hope they play it and it isn't passed over for the football games we have here tonight! Oddly, we are actually liking Will and Mike boogie...there is something about those bad boys and how they are playing the game...

I love Janelle, at the begginging she was driving me nuts by listing to Will, she made some big mistakes in there at the beggining. Will and Boogie are very good master minds. I hope Janelle can go all the way but she needs to keep winning POV and HOH

I am a complete Big Brother addict, since the first season. In fact, I couldn't go to bed last night before knowing who had won the veto! I absolutely LOVE Janelle, and want her to win!!!! I don't like that she's got so much faith in Will, but she's one of the best reality competitors I have ever seen. Go on, girl! http://freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/winner_first_h4h.gif

We are addicted to Big Brother as well - have watched it since Season 1 - my husband and 11 year old son watch it - we love Will and Boogie - they crack us up! Can't believe so many of the other players have actually listened to these 2 and believed anything they say - but hey it makes for great TV:) Janelle is an awesome player - with all the HOH and Veto competitions - she should probably win it all if she makes it to the final 2 - although I really want to see the boys make it and then I think Boogie will win (because of Will already winning season 2). It's on in 20 minutes for me!

Gina Miller

Its coming on for us, too! I just think Jonelle is conceited.

AJPratt said:
Its coming on for us, too! I just think Jonelle is conceited.

And Will's not? ;) I DVR mine, so I'll be watching it soon. Our freezer broke this morning and now our fridge.:( So my husband went to buy a new one and I need to clean out the kitchen for him to come home. The reason I'm on here is b/c I so desperately want to go watch BB but I know I'll be BUSTED!!:eek:

Hey Kim! I had to find out last night as well!! I LOVE IT!!!:D

Okay, I'm peeved b/c it's NOT on my TV! The Jerry Lewis MDA telethon is on....what will I do? I'm having serious withdrawals...HELP!

Don't worry-- Go to www.jokersupdates.com, to the forums, then to the MEDIA forum. I guarantee you that a guy named Toddbone will have it on YouTube after a little while.

spoiledchef said:
Okay, I'm peeved b/c it's NOT on my TV! The Jerry Lewis MDA telethon is on....what will I do? I'm having serious withdrawals...HELP!

Here's another site that I go to for my information. www.mortystv.com

It tells you EVERYTHING so don't go there if you don't want to know!!!;)

You can watch the FULL episodes on cbs.com for FREE!

I didn't see tonight's episode as a choice? Am I missing something Donna? :(

It will probably not be available until later tonight or tomorrow.

I too am a BB addict. I really really can't stand Erica now though because she totally betrayed Danielle. I was really pulling for George because he was the least devious of them all. Oh well, as long as it is not Will, I will be ok.

I'm surprised they didn't get Will out right away since he won before, like they did on Survivor.

I love BB too, I have been watching since season 1. I think Janelle will win but I would like to see Boogie get it. I love how Will and Boogie do there little "phone call" about things they have done to stay in the house.

I don't like what Erica did to Danielle either, one only reason she did it is because Boogie told her too. I really hope Erica does not think she will have a relationship with him outside of the house. After 7 seasons I would hope she would realize that what happens in the house stays in the house. I mean Boogie gave a girl a ring at the end of his season and we know what happended with that.

Boogie must think he's all that to justget these women to do what he wants them to do. Dave thought it was strange that they didn't play any kind of messages for Howard.

I thought it was strange too that they didnt do it for Howie my husband said they did so I am glad I am not imagining things

Okay, I was out of town for the weekend and missed it. I checked the youtube thing, but I have a few questions.....
Erika and Janelle are nominated. Has anyone won POV yet?
Have they shown when Danielle and George went to the jury house?

POV is tonight - I think they might be evicting tonight as well (if I remember Julie Chen saying that last week) - and no they haven't shown Danielle and George in the jury house yet. I'll be sad when this show is done with next week (the 12th). I love Will - he's too funny!

Gina Miller

I love BB also! I have watched most seasons too! I must admit that I had higher hopes for this season. Erica is SO dumb....already naming her and Boogies children....ick....I can imagine anything with him. He is ONLY there because of Will. Janelle is a very strong player, but I don't like her much, so that leaves Will. He has truly played this game like a pro (ha ha he has won before) LOL. :) I think they all played a soft game.... I LOVE IT!!! I will continue to watch it as long as they keep filming! I also love ROCKSTAR!!! I love most reality TV - Project Runway, TopChef.....
:)
Anna

I haven't seen ANY of the jury house and usually by now we see at least a FEW snipets. We only saw the one. :(

People have speculated that the sequester house is in Cabo San Lucas, and that they've had to evacuate, due to weather.

If you all want to know about the veto and stuff, I can tell you what is going on in the house. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to know, though, so y'all let me know if you want to hear.

krzymomof4 said:
Okay, I was out of town for the weekend and missed it. I checked the youtube thing, but I have a few questions.....
Erika and Janelle are nominated. Has anyone won POV yet? Yes
Have they shown when Danielle and George went to the jury house?
No, not yet.

So - who else has seen tonight's episode - what did you think? I won't mention anything specific until others reply.

Gina Miller

All I can say is that it's about time. Tonights show was great.

Last nights show ROCKED!!:D :D Everyone should have seen it now so I'm going to post my thoughts. I kept saying that Janelle needed to kick Will out and man when she did, I jumped and shouted YES!! Does that mean I'm going to go into withdraws when the show is over? I think so.:eek:

It was AWESOME!!!!! Go, Janelle!!!!!

GO Girls.......... The look on Boogies face was PRICELESS!!!!! He pouted like a baby!!!

We have it on DVR and are supposed to watch it tonight...but I had to peak YES!! I LOVE that the Evil Dr. Will is gone! He is some serious eye candy, but MAN was mean about all the "Showmance stuff!"

Janelle ROCKS!

Have to admit.. I loved Will b/c he was a dam good player. I never liked Janelle although I agree she is a great player.

I think that Erica should be taken to the finals ONLY b/c whoever takes her will most likely win. They both played better games than she did. Thats in my opinion.

Will got voted off? Yikes! I guess that's an episode the hubs DVRed and I haven't seen yet. I don't care if I haven't seen it yet! Keep talking about the scoop!

I am a BB addict. :) I am so hoping that Janelle doesn't win. But, that's only because she looks & acts just like my hubby's ex-wife. :p I also think she was a little too naive through this whole game. I really think Will & Boogie were hilarious in the diary room & storage room when they'd go in together. Maybe it was just the music that they played when they starting dancing. It was soooo funny to me. I laughed everytime.

I am glad that Will is gone, but I think Boogie is a great big baby. Jumping off the volcano & pouting like that? Come on. He wouldn't have been there without Will.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. :D

I think alot of people from BB6 would have still been in the house if Janelle didnt listen to Will, and it took her along time to figure it out. In the sequester house I cant believe how Howie is acting, he is driving me nuts I liked him last season, but I think he is different this season all together.

I figured Will would eventually get the boot - but I'm bummed he did because he and Boogie were hilarious! (But I loved him from Season 2 as well) - My husband and I think Boogie was an idiot to jump from the volcano and the girls shouldn't take him if either of them win the HOH. Janelle should probably win it all just for the sheer number of times she's won HOH and POV competitions. I'll definitely be in withdrawal - but then the Amazing Race is on starting September 17th - love this show!! We'll wait and see what happens tomorrow night.

Gina Miller

Amazing Race Sept 17th and Survivor Sept 14th. Now if I could only find something to watch the other 5 nights :( But then again, I guess I wouldn't be working much if I watched THAT much TV :rolleyes: LOVE those reality shows though :D

We love Amazing Race and Survivor as well. :D I think its my escape at night after a long day with my kids! It's finally time to lay down and watch a good show!:D

Talking about reality tv does anyone know if the Apprentice is comimg back on?

I just checked the NBC website and it said to mark your calendars, The apprentice is hitting LA this January! WHo knows if that means thats when it airs or when it starts filming.:confused:

Can you BELIEVE that Mike Boogie won HOH? Grrr... he was so shocked when he lost and is so scummy about Erika and the "Homance!" He is a pig! I already miss Janelle:(

I am sad that Janelle is gone I have no clue who I want to win I do hope America votes for Janelle to recieve the 25,000 I think she deserves it.

Chefgirl2 said:
Can you BELIEVE that Mike Boogie won HOH? Grrr... he was so shocked when he lost and is so scummy about Erika and the "Homance!" He is a pig! I already miss Janelle:(
I KNOW!!! He IS a pig!

I'm so sad. :( I of course will watch the finale but Boogie is a pig and he doesn't deserve Erika.:rolleyes:

So glad to see you PC girls feel the same way. My friend and I were just talking last night and wondering what we were going to do without getting to see Janelle 3 nights a week.lol. She is by far the best player. She played fair, did minimal lying, and was never hateful. She surely did not stoop to Mike's level. Everyone I have talked to is hoping that Janelle will win the $25,000. I can't wait to see Danielle and James's face when she does. Crack me up:D !! As far as the winner I really don't want either of them to win. Erika really does not deserve it and Mike, well, we all know he shouldn't get it. So the finale is a kind of wash for me but I will watch of course. Thank goodness survivor starts Thursday. lol.

I think she'll get it. The beauty of it is that she'll end up getting more than the 2nd place winner! She'll get $30k for going to sequester, plus $25k. The 2nd place winner will only get $50k! Yay!

I love her, and I hope she and Will go on The Amazing Race together. That would be SO fun to watch!!!

Jennie4PC said:
I am sad that Janelle is gone I have no clue who I want to win I do hope America votes for Janelle to recieve the 25,000 I think she deserves it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Gina M