• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us on an Unforgettable Washington DC Trip in June!

In summary, the Washington DC trip in June will take place from June 15th to June 20th. The trip package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, transportation to all scheduled activities, and some meals. The trip is open to anyone, including Pampered Chef consultants, their families, and friends. Planned activities include visits to popular landmarks, a group cooking class, and a dinner cruise on the Potomac River. The cost of the trip varies and more information can be obtained by contacting the organizers.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Is anyone going on the Washington trip in June? I am beginning to feel like I am the only one that picked Washington instead of London.:rolleyes:

Washington DC is a fabulous trip! While I've been to both DC and London, both have its unique characteristics. Although I was in DC for a brief 3 day weekend, I would recommend going to see where Lincoln was shot and his house is near there also.

Bring your walking shoes!

Carolyn (dannyzmom) is going to DC too.

Yep - I'll be there with my hubby and kids!

dannyzmom said:
Yep - I'll be there with my hubby and kids!

I tried to talk her into going to London without her kids but she just would not listen . . .;)

Have a great time!

chefjeanine said:
I tried to talk her into going to London without her kids but she just would not listen . . .;)

Have a great time!

LOL - DC here we come!

How long are you guys in DC? I have a cool DC Walk typed up at home that was given to me. It is a lot of walking but you see so much. If you are interested, I will send it when I get home tonight.

Related to Join Us on an Unforgettable Washington DC Trip in June!

1. What are the dates of the Washington DC trip in June?

The trip will take place from June 15th to June 20th.

2. What is included in the trip package?

The trip package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, transportation to all scheduled activities, and some meals.

3. Is the trip open to anyone or only Pampered Chef consultants?

The trip is open to anyone, including Pampered Chef consultants, their families, and friends.

4. What are some of the activities planned for the trip?

The trip will include visits to popular landmarks such as the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Smithsonian museums. There will also be a group cooking class and a dinner cruise on the Potomac River.

5. How much does the trip cost?

The cost of the trip varies depending on the package chosen and the number of people in your party. Please contact us for more information and pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
trps
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies