• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Trip to Maui: 14 of Us Going Thanks to In-Laws!

In summary, Maui offers a variety of family-friendly attractions, including the Maui Ocean Center, Haleakala National Park, and the Road to Hana. Budget-friendly accommodations for large families include vacation rentals, condos, and hotels such as the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel and the Maui Coast Hotel. The best time to visit Maui is during the shoulder seasons of April-May and September-November. Many activities and attractions in Maui are suitable for all ages, such as the Maui Ocean Center and snorkeling. There are also plenty of restaurants that can accommodate large groups, including the Old Lahaina Luau and Mama's Fish House. Reservations are recommended for larger parties.
nene960
My in-laws came over on Saturday and told us they are going to take the whole family to Maui at the end of March!! There will be 14 of us going and they are going to pay for the whole trip for everyone!! Since I am way to far from the Maui trip through PC I am super excited!!!

Re: Maui!My parents did almost the exact same thing 12 years ago. We had 15 of us that went to the big island of Hawaii and then to Honolulu. My mother passed away 6 years ago and we all have great memories of that trip!

Congratulations!

Re: Maui!Cool. Have a wonderful time.

Re: Maui!It's so beautiful!! Sometimes, I have to pinch myself so I know I'm not living in a picture book. :)Hope you have a fabulous time.

Wow, that is amazing news! I am so happy for you and your family! What a generous and thoughtful gesture from your in-laws. And while it may be disappointing that you won't be able to earn the trip through Pampered Chef, I'm sure you will still have an incredible time in Maui with your loved ones. Enjoy every moment and make unforgettable memories!

1. What are some must-see attractions in Maui for families?

Maui is home to many family-friendly attractions, including the Maui Ocean Center, Haleakala National Park, and the Road to Hana. Families can also enjoy snorkeling, whale watching, and visiting the beautiful beaches and waterfalls on the island.

2. Can you recommend any budget-friendly accommodations for a large family?

There are many budget-friendly options for large families in Maui, such as vacation rentals, condos, and hotels that offer discounts for groups. Some popular options include the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel, Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger, and the Maui Coast Hotel.

3. What is the best time of year to visit Maui?

The best time to visit Maui is typically during the shoulder seasons of April-May and September-November. The weather is still warm and pleasant, and there are fewer crowds and lower prices compared to peak season in the summer and winter months.

4. Are there any activities or attractions that are suitable for all ages?

Yes, there are plenty of family-friendly activities and attractions in Maui that are suitable for all ages. Some examples include the Maui Ocean Center, Maui Plantation, and the Maui Tropical Plantation. Families can also enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing on the beach together.

5. Are there any restaurants in Maui that can accommodate a large group?

Yes, there are many restaurants in Maui that can accommodate large groups, such as the Old Lahaina Luau, Mama's Fish House, and Leilani's on the Beach. It is recommended to make reservations in advance for larger parties to ensure seating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom