• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Carol Radu's Banquet in the Radu Cluster | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the cost to attend Carol Radu's banquet at the Radu Cluster is $50 per person. This includes a delicious meal prepared by Pampered Chef consultants and a chance to win prizes. Guests are welcome to attend and should be included in the RSVP. The dress code is business casual and the menu will include a variety of dishes, including options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions. RSVP is required for the event, which can be done by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or filling out the RSVP form on the event page.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone here from the Radu cluster planning to be at her banquet?

I'm in Carol Radu's cluster and I will be at the banquet. Will you be there?? My director is Gina Fitts.

Hi Lisa - yep, I'll be there! I will also be at the Champagne and Chocolate reception afterwards. I look forward to meeting you. My Advanced Director is Kelly Salsamendi.

Great! I really don't know what to expect - this is my first time to attend conference. It is a dress up thing, right?? I look forward to meeting you as well. Will the awards program be the same evening??

I know awards are the first night - which night is the dinner?
I got somewhat dressy for the dinner last year...slacks and a blouse, I believe?

The dinner is Tuesday night, so that means the Awards program is Monday night. I'll be looking for you.

My director is Fonda Wirth - I'll be looking for ya'll at the dinner!
Lori

Hey Loriann,
Fonda is awesome!! She was just amazing last year. She helps out one of my out-of-state downline gals and I SO appreciate that!

Related to Join Us at Carol Radu's Banquet in the Radu Cluster | Don't Miss Out!

What is the cost to attend Carol Radu's banquet at the Radu Cluster?

The cost to attend the banquet is $50 per person. This includes a delicious meal prepared by our Pampered Chef consultants, as well as a chance to win some amazing prizes!

Can I bring a guest to Carol Radu's banquet?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the banquet. Please make sure to include their name when RSVPing so we can have an accurate headcount for the event.

What is the dress code for Carol Radu's banquet?

The dress code for the banquet is business casual. We want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed while enjoying the festivities.

What type of food will be served at Carol Radu's banquet?

The menu for the banquet will include a variety of dishes prepared with our Pampered Chef products. There will be options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions. We promise you won't leave hungry!

Do I need to RSVP for Carol Radu's banquet?

Yes, we kindly request that you RSVP for the banquet so we can have an accurate headcount for the event. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the RSVP form on the event page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
merego
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders