• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Kick Off Show: Get an Invite for the New Consultant Launch!

In summary, the "Join the Kick Off Show" is a free virtual event held by Pampered Chef to launch their new consultant program and welcome new consultants to their team. To receive an invite, you must first sign up to become a consultant. The event will provide information on products, business model, and training and support. It will last approximately 2 hours and is a great opportunity to connect with other new consultants and experienced team members.
avkls
Does anyone out there have an invite for a kick off show for a new consultant.

I just made this one for a new consultant on my team - she's doing an afternoon "Grand Opening" and demonstrating the new "Power Cooking" recipes. They'll eat one and she'll do a drawing for 2 people to take home the other 2. She's also doing a drawing for the host benefits. HTH!

Attachments

• Grand Opening Invitation - Generic.doc
    137 KB · Views: 606
Hi there! I don't personally have an invite for a kick off show for a new consultant, but I recommend reaching out to your local networking groups or professional organizations. They often have events or meetups specifically for new consultants or entrepreneurs to network and learn from each other. You can also try reaching out to colleagues or friends who may have connections in the industry and see if they know of any upcoming events. Best of luck with your new venture!

1. What is the "Join the Kick Off Show" event?

The "Join the Kick Off Show" is a virtual event held by Pampered Chef to launch our new consultant program and welcome new consultants to our team. It is an opportunity for new consultants to learn about our products, business model, and receive training and support.

2. How do I get an invite for the New Consultant Launch?

To receive an invite for the New Consultant Launch, you must first sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will automatically receive an invite to the Kick Off Show event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Kick Off Show event?

No, there is no cost to attend the Kick Off Show event. It is a free virtual event for all new consultants who have joined Pampered Chef.

4. What can I expect from the Kick Off Show event?

At the Kick Off Show event, you can expect to learn about our products and business opportunity, receive training and resources to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, and connect with other new consultants and our experienced team members.

5. How long will the Kick Off Show event last?

The Kick Off Show event will last approximately 2 hours. However, we recommend setting aside some extra time to connect with other new consultants and ask any questions you may have after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88