• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Consultant Kickoff Show Invite?

In summary, to invite guests to the New Consultant Kickoff Show, you can send out personalized invitations through email, social media, or by hand. In your invite, be sure to include the date, time, location, and any special instructions or details about the event. To make your invite stand out, you can use eye-catching graphics and colors, include a fun and creative message, and personalize each invite with the recipient's name. You can also invite people who are not local to the event by using virtual platforms or offering to ship products or samples. The New Consultant Kickoff Show is open to everyone, providing a great opportunity for those interested in becoming a consultant and for current consultants to network and learn new tips and tricks.
Brenchryst
Gold Member
Does anyone have an "I'm a new consultant and I'm having a kickoff show" invite? or have any ideas?

Here ya go - this is what I had saved in my files

Attachments

• KICKOFFSHOWINVITE.doc
    656 KB · Views: 223
Here is one more

Attachments

• Grand Opening Invitation (Me).doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 227

1. How do I invite guests to the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

To invite guests to the New Consultant Kickoff Show, you can send out personalized invitations through email, social media, or by hand. You can also create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family.

2. What should I include in the invite?

In your invite, be sure to include the date, time, location, and any special instructions or details about the event. You can also include a brief description of what the event will entail and any special guests or promotions that will be featured.

3. How can I make my invite stand out?

To make your invite stand out, you can use eye-catching graphics and colors, include a fun and creative message, and personalize each invite with the recipient's name. You can also offer a special incentive or discount for guests who RSVP and attend the event.

4. Can I invite people who are not local to the event?

Yes, you can invite people who are not local to the event. You can use virtual platforms such as Zoom or Skype to include guests who are unable to attend in person. You can also offer to ship products or samples to those who are not able to attend in person.

5. Do I have to be a consultant to attend the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

No, the New Consultant Kickoff Show is open to everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who are interested in becoming a consultant to learn more about Pampered Chef and for current consultants to network and learn new tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Brenchryst