• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Ready for Fall with Our New Postcard Invites - Subscribe Now!

In summary, a "New Postcard Invite" is a type of invitation designed and formatted like a postcard that includes important event details. It can be created manually or through a design software, and offers cost-effective, eye-catching, and easy distribution benefits. It is fully customizable for any type of event, from casual to formal occasions.
DebPC
Staff member
Hi All, I'm ordering my new fall paperwork. There's a new postcard invite for website suscribers. Did anyone see this at conference? I'm assuming there's a place for us to put our websites for outside orders. But if anyone can clarify this for me- that would be great! Thanks!

You're right! I saw updated 7/6/11 and didn't even pay attention to the old photos! LOL

Update on Postcard Invites for PWS users. I got my supply order. They have the pic of the new brownie marshmallow dessert in the DCB on the front. Awesome- since I was planning on making it at shows this fall anyways. On the back they've added:
To preview the catalog, visit my consultant's website.
And then there's a place below for a sticker. My Avery generic 5160's are too big- unless I cut them in half horizontaly.
Does anyone know which sticker they sized it for?

Sorry can't help you with the sticker problem, but can you tell me what the # for them is...TIA :D

It's KW14 for the postcards.

it's probably the little return address ones. I have some and they are avery 5267 and they look like they'll fit.

1. What is a "New Postcard Invite"?

A "New Postcard Invite" is a type of invitation that is designed and formatted like a postcard. It typically includes important event details, such as date, time, location, and RSVP instructions. It is a creative and unique way to invite guests to an event.

2. How do I create a "New Postcard Invite"?

Creating a "New Postcard Invite" can be done either manually or through a design software. You can start by choosing a postcard template or creating your own design. Make sure to include all the necessary event details and add some creative elements to make it stand out. Once you have the design, you can print it out on a thicker cardstock paper and send it out like a regular postcard.

3. What are the benefits of using "New Postcard Invites"?

There are several benefits to using "New Postcard Invites". Firstly, they are cost-effective as they require less paper and postage compared to traditional invitations. They are also eye-catching and memorable, making them a great option for informal or casual events. Additionally, they are easy to distribute and can be used for both physical and virtual events.

4. Can I customize "New Postcard Invites" for my event?

Yes, you can fully customize "New Postcard Invites" to suit your event. You can choose the design, color scheme, font, and layout to match your event theme and style. You can also add images, logos, or other creative elements to make it more personalized and unique.

5. Are "New Postcard Invites" suitable for all types of events?

"New Postcard Invites" are versatile and can be used for various types of events, such as birthday parties, weddings, baby showers, corporate events, and more. They are especially suitable for casual and informal events, but can also be designed to fit more formal occasions. It all depends on the design and customization of the postcard invite.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76