• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pamper Your Business with Delicious Recipes - Get Chosen and Place Orders!

In summary, the business owner was very happy with the pampering experience. She thanks the customer for coming up with this idea and says it's a great way to get the host benefits without doing a formal show.
pamperedbecky
Hi!
Does anyone have a flyer they've handed out when they pamper a business? Maybe just something explaining that "Congrats, you've been chosen to be pampered!" or something like that and it explains maybe what recipe they are enjoying and that they can place orders?

I'm planning to do this tomorrow for the first time to my ortho surgeon's office with the Mexican Chicken Lasagna and I want to be prepared. I'm nervous! This is totally stepping outside of my comfort zone, but I HAVE to do it!!!

Anything anyone has would be much appreciated. Thanks!

A lady talked about this last night at our kick off. She had gotten a tip at conference to bake the Warm Caramel Brownies recipe and split it into fourths and take them to 4 different businesses. I believe she just dropped off a catalog and some order forms after talking to someone. Will be interesting to hear about her results at our next meeting.

I'm finally going to bite the bullet and do this today. I've heard about consultants doing this for over a year and I really need to branch out and get some new blood. I'm attaching the little "cover letter" I came up with for this. It's not that exciting, but I will also give them some catalogs, order forms and "The Sizzle" handout from Tasty Tidbits with upcoming specials.

I'm going with an "easy" office the first time around. After having thumb surgery earlier this year, I had MANY appointments at my orthopedic surgeon's office. They are all such nice ladies (that will hopefully make me less nervous!) and they've asked for catalogs and such but it never turned into orders or bookings, so I'm taking it into my own hands! I just hope they have a microwave big enough. If not, I'll have to take it somewhere else and bring them something pre-made next time. That's one of my big fears! But I want it to be a surprise and don't want to call ahead.

Take a look at the attachment and let me know what you think! Like I said, this is way out of my comfort zone and I'm already feeling nervous! I'll report back on how it goes. :)

Attachments

• Pamper a business letter.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 234
I have never had success with this, BUT at conference heard a twist that I loved the concept of. I haven't tried it yet, but one of my consultants did and it worked well.Instead of walking in blindly, call past customers and hosts and offer to pamper their businesses. It's a warm-call instead of a cold-call. Some people just cannot host because they don't have the time, space, etc. This is a great way to get the host benefits without doing a formal show. Plus, she's already a customer so she already has loyalty to you!Just a new twist on an old idea.

finley1991 said:
I have never had success with this, BUT at conference heard a twist that I loved the concept of. I haven't tried it yet, but one of my consultants did and it worked well.

Instead of walking in blindly, call past customers and hosts and offer to pamper their businesses. It's a warm-call instead of a cold-call. Some people just cannot host because they don't have the time, space, etc. This is a great way to get the host benefits without doing a formal show. Plus, she's already a customer so she already has loyalty to you!

Just a new twist on an old idea.

That's a good idea. That's why I"m hoping to use businesses that I've been in A LOT, like the one above. Another one is maybe my kids' pediatrician's office. I had another thought, but now I can't think of it. Probably the bank.

Yes- I agree on first approaching businesses where they kind of know you. When we think about it- between doctors, dentists, banks.... there are lots of places to start.

:)Ok, so here's my report: I walked in around 11 am (a perfect time because there was nobody in the waiting room so the front desk ladies could listen/talk) and did my little schpeel (sp?). Right away they said "WHat a great idea!" I told them they were the first recipients and they were so excited. Three times they asked "Are there catalogs in there?" because I brought everything to them in a recyclable grocery bag: the DCB, bowls, forks, the green tomato to cut it and the mini serving spatula, as well as catalogs, order forms and a couple other blurbs. They were so appreciative and said it was so ironic I came in today because they were thinking what to get someone for a wedding gift! ONe lady was asking about the cookware and they were also chatting about hosting a show, but were so busy. I hope they still do!

I told them I"d come back Monday and get the DCB and pick up any orders. Within a few hours, I had a call on my voice mail that they wondered if they can turn in orders later next week because several of the office girls were on vacation until then and they want them to look at a catalog too! :party: Woo hoo. So it looks like I'm getting at least some orders from it. Hopefully enough for a show. I called later and they said they LOVED it! What a great first experience doing this. I have a periodontist's office that I was at a lot earlier this year too, so they may be my next stop because they were oohing and aahing over the catalog too.

So, I'm so happy I stepped out of my comfort zone and did this. I highly recommend it!:D

Way to go Becky! I'm really excited for you!!! :D

Sorry, just catching up while being away from DS. Becky this is fantastic! You inspire me! Did you know their microwave was large enough for the DCB or did you just "wing it"?

Keep us up to date on this! Would love to hear your results no matter what the result.

I just winged it. I guess I would have hunted around for a different office if it didn't fit. THey are collecting orders until next Friday! I have no idea how many are ordering, but I"m crossing my fingers it's enough for a show.

I think I'm going to try another one next week. I'm getting nervous again just thinking about it, but this first group was fabulous and so appreciative!

I definitely would start off with places that know you. See how it goes!

Related to Pamper Your Business with Delicious Recipes - Get Chosen and Place Orders!

1. How will these delicious recipes help my business?

Our "Pamper Your Business with Delicious Recipes" program offers a variety of tasty recipes that are perfect for entertaining and showcasing our products. By using these recipes in your demonstrations or events, you can impress your customers and increase sales for your business.

2. Are the recipes easy to make?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for everyone. They use simple ingredients and clear instructions, making it easy for you to prepare and for your customers to replicate at home.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my needs?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be adapted to fit your personal style and taste preferences. You can also add your own touch by incorporating our products in the recipe.

4. How do I access the recipes?

Once you join our Pampered Chef team, you will have access to a variety of resources, including the "Pamper Your Business with Delicious Recipes" program. You can find the recipes on our website or through our consultant portal.

5. Can I use these recipes for my own personal use?

Yes, you are welcome to use these recipes for your personal enjoyment. However, we ask that you do not share or distribute the recipes without proper permission from Pampered Chef. These recipes are a valuable asset for our consultants and should be used exclusively for business purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies