• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Business with These Delicious and Easy Recipes for Break Rooms

In summary, the chef demonstrated how to make sweet and salty carmel cups. They are quick and easy to make and would work well for pampering the schools. He only received one order out of it.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I'm doing some Pamper a Business soon, looking for some GREAT recipes that would be fine sitting out in the break rooms with the catty's & OF's.

I've had good luck with:

dips and fruit/veggies
bite sized apps/desserts
chicken your way/salad

I don't usually bring something that needs to be hot because they usually all need to eat at different times....although they could warm it again i suppose...duh!
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took turtle brownies made in the brownie pan.

But it isnt the food that makes the success. i had no orders. (well, one, but the dentist ordered it on the mainpc website, not mine! Hw she did that, I will not know, since MY website was on everything,)

I'm pampereing the schools Monday & Tuesday.
I'm making the Profiterole Puffs for the Elem. & the Mini-Carrot Cake Cups for the HS.

Now I need a flyer to explain it.

I just made the cherry cordial bites in the Fall/Winter seasons best and they are amazingly delicious! Very easy to make and look fancy and like you spent an afternoon making them. (my 16 and 15 yr olds and I made 45 of them in 30 minutes!)

I am sending this on this group because........1. I have met new consultants doing these and recruited them....and 2. I have booked several shows plus customers that are wanting to order product only! It will get your name out there! Not sure if this is the right feed or not.......but being in the PC business for 17 years........these demos have added business to my PC business for many many years!

EXTRA INCOME $$$ / MEET POTENTIAL CLIENTS
CHEF DEMONSTRATION$

I have been doing these for 10 years with a Chef Demo Company (Chefs USA)
and make $33 / hour on the side as I meet clients for my business.
If interested, e-mail Chef Mike Monahan at [email protected] He will
explain everything. Make sure you give him your phone number and that I sent you!

They are looking for Chefs in the following cities:
TN - Chattanooga and Brentwood
AL - Mobile and Huntsville
FL - Ft. Meyers
SC - Hilton Head
AL - Birmingham
GA - Savannah
AR - Little Rock
NC - Wilmington
LA - Lafayette
MS - Ridgeland
IN - Evansville

The sweet and salty carmel cup things were quick and easy too, I think they'd work well for PAB.

VeronicaW said:
I'm pampereing the schools Monday & Tuesday.
I'm making the Profiterole Puffs for the Elem. & the Mini-Carrot Cake Cups for the HS.

Now I need a flyer to explain it.
How do you approach the schools you want to pamper? My daughter is at a new school this year and I'd love to try this!

I just talked to the secretaries, they were very willing! Told me when to drop off in the faculty rooms. I picked them up a few days later.

I only received 1 order out of it. :(

1. What is Pampered Chef and what type of business is it?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. It is a multi-level marketing business where independent consultants sell products directly to consumers through in-home cooking parties, online sales, and catalog orders.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website or through a current consultant. There is a one-time enrollment fee and consultants must purchase a starter kit with products and business supplies. Once enrolled, consultants receive training, support, and commission on sales.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can choose to have an in-home party, online party, or catalog party. The sales from your party will determine the amount of free and discounted products you can earn.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, personalized or consumable items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

5. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking party?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by searching on the company's website or through a recommendation from a friend. If you are interested in hosting a cooking party, you can contact a consultant near you or reach out to the company directly to be connected with a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jmioni
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies