• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Director's Sales Challenge: Earn Top Spot in 120 Participants!

In summary, the Director Sales Challenge is a 90-day program for current Pampered Chef Directors to set and achieve specific sales goals. To participate, Directors must sign up and set their goals, and the benefits include increased sales, prizes, and networking opportunities. There are requirements and rules, such as being a current Director and achieving sales goals within the designated time period. The challenge can be repeated multiple times to continue growing and succeeding as a Director.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone working one being one of the 120 to earn the Director's Sales Challenge (July-September)?

me... I'm going to try.... operative word is try!

I would love for a bunch of us to do a motivational thread to keep each other motivated!!

1. What is the Director Sales Challenge?

The Director Sales Challenge is a program offered by Pampered Chef to its Directors, which is designed to help them increase their sales and grow their business. It is a 90-day challenge that encourages Directors to set and achieve specific sales goals.

2. How do I participate in the Director Sales Challenge?

To participate in the Director Sales Challenge, you must be a current Director with Pampered Chef. Once the challenge is announced, you will receive an email with instructions on how to sign up and set your sales goals for the 90-day period.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Director Sales Challenge?

Participating in the Director Sales Challenge can have many benefits, including increased sales and business growth, as well as the opportunity to win prizes and recognition for your achievements. It also allows you to network and learn from other Directors who are also participating in the challenge.

4. Are there any requirements or rules for the Director Sales Challenge?

Yes, there are some requirements and rules for the Director Sales Challenge. Participants must be current Directors and must set and achieve their sales goals within the 90-day period. There may also be specific guidelines for tracking and reporting sales, which will be communicated at the start of the challenge.

5. Can I participate in the Director Sales Challenge multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the Director Sales Challenge multiple times. Each challenge period lasts for 90 days, so you can set new goals and participate in subsequent challenges to continue growing your business and achieving success as a Pampered Chef Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • crystalscookingnow