• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Challenge: Sell 35 vs. 40 - Join the Competition Now!

In summary, the "Rice Cooker Challenge!" is a cooking game created by Pampered Chef to showcase their rice cooker's versatility. You do not need to own their rice cooker to participate, but it is recommended. To join, visit their website and sign up for the challenge. Prizes are given for completing all the recipes, and participants can modify the recipes to fit their dietary restrictions.
sheenalane
I challenged my colleague to a Rice Cooker challenge! I have challenged her to sell 35 Rice Cookers and I'll sell 40! Anyone want to join us?

So far I have sold 8!

Sales at shows count too, not just individual orders! So if anyone wants to join us! lmk! No rewards, just a challenge!

I emphasis the rice cooker to chocolate lovers! The lava cake is a "must see" I even offer to make the cake at their house to prove it (takes 9 minutes). I'm going to start taking it to offices in my area! I even sold one to a fellow consultant!!!

I have a question- I have the large micro cooker, but I do not own the Rice Cooker. Can I make a cake in the large micro cooker??

Rice Cooker Plus Recipe BookletHey there.
I have fallen in love with the chocolate lava cake (and so has my family) so my fellow consultant and I have come up with a recipe booklet that includes this recipe and several others specifically for the rice cooker plus.
These have been a big hit and we tell them if they order a rice cooker plus, we'll throw in the recipe booklet free. they love it.
Good luck. By the way, I am making this recipe at all my shows and everyone goes NUTS for it. I've sold 10 in the past month!!
Woo Hoo.

Attachments

• Micro Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet.doc
    89 KB · Views: 896
SusanBP0129 said:
I have a question- I have the large micro cooker, but I do not own the Rice Cooker. Can I make a cake in the large micro cooker??

No... it's not the same kind of material, and it won't cook it right, I think. That's what I've heard, anyway.

Pampurred Mom, thanks for sharing that booklet! I can't wait to share it with my customers!

Related to Rice Cooker Challenge: Sell 35 vs. 40 - Join the Competition Now!

1. What is the "Rice Cooker Challenge!"?

The "Rice Cooker Challenge!" is a fun and interactive cooking game created by Pampered Chef to showcase the versatility and convenience of our rice cooker. It involves using the rice cooker to cook a variety of dishes, not just rice.

2. Do I need to own a Pampered Chef rice cooker to participate?

No, you do not need to own a Pampered Chef rice cooker to participate in the challenge. However, we highly recommend using our rice cooker as it is specifically designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

3. How do I participate in the "Rice Cooker Challenge!"?

To participate in the "Rice Cooker Challenge!", simply visit our website and sign up for the challenge. You will receive a list of recipes and instructions on how to play the game. You can also join our online community to share your experience and see what others are cooking up in their rice cookers.

4. Are there any prizes for completing the "Rice Cooker Challenge!"?

Yes, there are prizes for completing the "Rice Cooker Challenge!" We will be giving away Pampered Chef products and merchandise to participants who successfully complete all the recipes in the challenge. Plus, you'll have the satisfaction of mastering a new cooking skill!

5. Can I modify the recipes in the "Rice Cooker Challenge!" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences, so feel free to modify the recipes in the challenge to fit your needs. Our rice cooker is versatile enough to accommodate a variety of ingredients and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies