• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Successfully Organize a Food Bank Fundraiser in PEI?

In summary, the food bank coordinator for PEI is looking to start a fundraiser for the local food bank but is unsure of how to go about it. They are seeking advice and suggestions from others, including reaching out to the community, utilizing social media, and asking for help from friends and colleagues. The Pampered Chef team may also have resources and tips to offer. Overall, the coordinator is determined and passionate about making the fundraiser a success.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I need to get my butt in gear and do the fundraiser for our local food bank, as I am the food bank coordinator for PEI. I was to do it in April, but with Mom and all, nothing has happened yet.

My problem is I’m a little stumped on how to go about it. I’m not sure who I get to collect the orders. There are only 2 or 3 volunteers at the food bank. I guess I can give them catalogs, but it just doesn’t seem like enough to me. I’ve only done one fundraiser so far, so my experience is very limited. I want to be able to put a plan of action together to present to the Manager at the food bank and get this going!

just pm'd you re: my effort to do the same thing last summer.

I'd love to hear about this. I'm in the same boat.

Yes I would like to do this as well, can you post your thoughts or e mail me [email protected]

Hi there,First off, I want to commend you for taking on the role of food bank coordinator for PEI. You are doing an amazing job and your dedication to helping those in need is truly admirable.I understand your dilemma with getting the fundraiser for the food bank started. Fundraising can be a daunting task, especially when you are limited on resources and volunteers. However, I have some ideas that may help you get started.One option could be to reach out to your local community and see if any businesses or organizations would be willing to partner with you for the fundraiser. They could help promote the fundraiser and collect orders from their employees or customers. This would not only increase your reach, but also take some of the pressure off of the food bank volunteers.Another idea could be to utilize social media to spread the word about the fundraiser. You could create a Facebook event or post about it on other platforms, and encourage people to share it with their friends and family. This could help generate more interest and potentially more orders.Additionally, you could also reach out to your friends, family, and colleagues and ask if they would be willing to help collect orders. Many people are happy to support a good cause and would be willing to help in any way they can.I also recommend reaching out to your Pampered Chef team and see if they have any tips or suggestions on how to make the fundraiser a success. They may have some ideas or resources that could be helpful.Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help. As the food bank coordinator, you have a lot on your plate and it's okay to delegate tasks to others. You can also present your plan of action to the Manager at the food bank and see if they have any suggestions or can help in any way.I have no doubt that with your determination and passion, the fundraiser for the food bank will be a success. Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.Best of luck to you!Sincerely,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of the food bank fundraiser in PEI?

The purpose of the food bank fundraiser in PEI is to raise awareness and funds for those experiencing hunger in the community. By participating, you are helping to provide much-needed resources to those in need.

2. How can I get involved in the food bank fundraiser?

There are several ways to get involved in the food bank fundraiser. You can make a donation, volunteer your time, or spread the word about the event to friends and family. You can also participate in the fundraiser by purchasing Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

3. Are there any requirements to participate in the food bank fundraiser?

No, there are no specific requirements to participate in the food bank fundraiser. Anyone can get involved and make a difference in the fight against hunger in PEI.

4. How will the funds raised be used to fight hunger in PEI?

The funds raised will be used to provide food and resources to those in need through the local food bank. This can include purchasing food items, supporting programs and initiatives, and helping to raise awareness about hunger in the community.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend the fundraiser event?

Yes, you can still participate in the food bank fundraiser even if you are unable to attend the event. You can make a donation or purchase Pampered Chef products online, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser. You can also spread the word and encourage others to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • NewDirectorKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpnina