• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Director Express in Fort Wayne Today! #DirectorExpress

In summary, Director Express Today is a program offered by Pampered Chef for Directors to manage their businesses. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant website and includes resources, tools, and training materials. There is no additional cost for Director Express Today as it is included in the Director membership fee. Although Directors cannot share their login, they can share the resources and training materials with their team members.
pampchefrhondab
I'll be attending Director Express in Fort Wayne today. Anyone else going?

Ours is Thursday!

Have fun! It is so enlightening and has really put a fire under me when I really needed it.

What is Director Express Today?

Director Express Today is a program offered by Pampered Chef for our Directors to help manage their businesses. It includes resources, tools, and training materials to support them in growing and developing their teams.

How do I access Director Express Today?

Access to Director Express Today is available through the Pampered Chef Consultant website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Director Express Today" tab.

What resources are included in Director Express Today?

Director Express Today includes a variety of resources such as training videos, business tools, marketing materials, and leadership development resources to help Directors successfully run their businesses.

Is there a cost for Director Express Today?

There is no additional cost for Director Express Today. It is included in the Director membership fee.

Can I share my Director Express Today login with my team?

No, Director Express Today is only accessible to Directors. However, Directors can share the resources and training materials with their team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • rebajoe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lesliec