• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Goal Set: Booking 8 Shows After Director Express with Amy Neal

In summary, "New Goal Set: Booking 8 Shows After Director Express with Amy Neal" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants set and achieve the goal of booking 8 shows in order to grow their business. All consultants who have attended the Director Express conference with Amy Neal are eligible to participate, and after attending the conference, they will have the opportunity to set a goal and receive guidance and support from Pampered Chef. Participating in this program can have several benefits, including business growth and a sense of accomplishment. Consultants do not need to sign up separately, as they will automatically be enrolled after attending Director Express with Amy Neal.
lockhartkitchen
I'm pumped after attending Director Express today with Amy Neal, our speaker. I have my personal goal of booking 8 shows, as my last holding show for April just rebooked for May. uggh.

i can't wait. i'm signed up to attend at the end of the month. i have a goal to be a director by the end of August.

Love to hear this positive enthusiasm. And YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Just follow the actions necessary. Challenging but you can do it if you focus!!:chef:

You will all enjoy it! I know it will be work, but if directorship just fell into our laps, it wouldn't be such an honor to reach that level. I'm doing it. Like I said, for the first time in five years, I have NO shows this month. They all cancelled or had to reschedule. I think it happened for a reason. God wants me to do the work, to reach the goal I have set for myself: Directorship.I began contacting past interested people in the business. I'm inviting many to my cluster meeting tomorrow. I'm making calls tonight until I get 4 shows booked. Tomorrow I'll call until I get 4 more shows booked.

It was great. I really feel like I got a boost, even in areas in which I felt pretty confident.

What is "New Goal Set: Booking 8 Shows After Director Express with Amy Neal"?

"New Goal Set: Booking 8 Shows After Director Express with Amy Neal" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have recently attended the Director Express conference with Amy Neal. The goal of this program is to help consultants set and achieve the goal of booking 8 shows in order to grow their business.

Who is eligible to participate in this program?

All consultants who have attended the Director Express conference with Amy Neal are eligible to participate in this program. This includes new consultants and experienced consultants alike.

How does this program work?

After attending Director Express with Amy Neal, consultants will have the opportunity to set a goal of booking 8 shows. They will then receive guidance and support from Pampered Chef to help them achieve this goal. This may include tips and resources for booking shows, as well as regular check-ins to track progress and provide motivation.

What are the benefits of participating in this program?

Participating in "New Goal Set: Booking 8 Shows After Director Express with Amy Neal" can have a number of benefits for consultants. Not only can it help consultants grow their business and increase their income, but it can also provide a sense of accomplishment and motivation to continue setting and achieving goals in the future.

How do I sign up for this program?

Consultants do not need to sign up for this program separately. By attending Director Express with Amy Neal, they will automatically be enrolled in "New Goal Set: Booking 8 Shows After Director Express with Amy Neal" and will receive further instructions and support from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
Replies