• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jim and His Family Need Strength During This Difficult Time

In summary, there are several ways to support Jim and his family during this difficult time, such as bringing meals, providing childcare, and offering emotional support. You can also send flowers or a gift directly to their home or the hospital. There are no specific charities or organizations requested for donations at this time, but you can always ask if there is a cause they would like donations made to. It's best to check with Jim and his family before visiting them at the hospital, as they may need time to rest and recover. To stay updated on their progress, you can regularly check in with them through phone calls, text messages, or social media, or ask a close family member or friend to keep you informed.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I signed a consult up back in Dec. This past wednesday his 15 your old son passed away.
Jim and his family will need strength to make it though this trying time.

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry; prayers headed upward for Jim and his family.

Sending prayers for Jim and his family. So very sad.

Prayers to all. How sad.

I will be praying...

Sending prayers.

My goodness!!! I"ll definitely say a prayer!

Prayers going up!

prayers.. that is unimaginable

I am so sorry to hear that.

Praying for comfort and peace.

I will be praying for Jim. I am so sorry to hear this about a young man. It breaks my heart to hear of a young person passing before their time.

Related to Jim and His Family Need Strength During This Difficult Time

1. How can I support Jim and his family during this difficult time?

There are several ways you can support Jim and his family. You can offer to bring meals, provide childcare, or simply be there to listen and offer emotional support.

2. Can I send flowers or a gift to Jim and his family?

Yes, you can definitely send flowers or a gift to Jim and his family. You can either send it directly to their home or to the hospital if they are currently staying there.

3. Is there a specific charity or organization that Jim and his family would like donations to be made to?

At this time, Jim and his family have not requested any specific charities or organizations for donations. However, you can always ask them if there is a cause that is close to their hearts that they would like donations to be made to.

4. Can I visit Jim and his family at the hospital?

Visitors are usually allowed at the hospital, but it's always best to check with Jim and his family first. They may need some time to rest and recover, so it's important to respect their wishes.

5. How can I stay updated on Jim and his family's progress?

You can stay updated by checking in with Jim and his family regularly, either through phone calls, text messages, or social media. You can also ask a close family member or friend to keep you updated on their progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies