• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jenna's Conundrum: US and CDN Spring Products

In summary, the Consultants are all in Cincinnati, so that means that the CDN Spring products are the same as the US ones announced at Leadership. Some of the new/styled products are only available in the US, and the prices are still higher than in Canada.
stefani2
US and CDN. Consultants are all in Cincy, right? So does that mean that the CDN Spring products are the same as the US ones announced at Leadership?

Confused,
Jenna

Jenna the products are the same, the US and Canadian were together this year for leadership.

:) UR so helpful.Thought so. Thanks for clarifying.

What do you think of the list?

I have to wait and see the photos. Everything sounds good. Not as many "new" things as I would have liked maybe. The HWC things are cute.

I earned level 3 this year and can't wait for it to come. It's going to be like Christmas again:chef:

christmas again....I agree!!!! YIPEEEI earned level 2. I thought they would have more too. I think I set my expectations too high from last season (But that was A LOT of new and restyled products).

I won't which products are going to be discontinued???

Yes I'm wondering what products are leaving us as well.

It creates quite the "frenzy". All of a sudden items that didn't seem so great you MUST have:D

Last Chance to BuyLOL...so true! It is a great way to collect a few more Individual Orders to tack on to a Show, though! I plan on sending out an email about it. We will see how it goes.

I am going to do a few "Sneak Peek" Shows in February. I only have 3 Shows in February so far....I NEED more bookings. I think I will wait until the Blitz on the 22nd, though.

Just FYI... I'm here at Leadership and the products were announced on Thursday. Not ALL of the products revealed are available in Canada. There were a handful that are US only. Check your Special Edition Consultant News for the correct list. US got 41 new/styled products and CN got 37 new/restyled products. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks Colleen, there is always a couple of things the US has that we don't.;)

Now I wonder what they are........

my guess (& I hope I'm right) is that we won't get some of the outdoor entertaining stuff. Those things sure seem more suited to places with longer summers. I'm also thinking probably the avocado peeler & the grapefruit knife as US only, since they are re-designs & they were discontinued here about a yr ago. Unless... they are bringing them back :) I would love to have both -- but the discontinued grapefruit knife is on our outlets now, so it seems unlikely. Oh, what do I know anyway!?!

I did notice some things.......

We don't seem to have,

green towel set
or the dots towel set
or the oven mitt
or the grilling set

Anybody else notice anything? Oh yes the prices are STILL higher;)

Janice explained that we did not get the textile items because they could not be cost competitive.

Related to Jenna's Conundrum: US and CDN Spring Products

1. What is "Jenna's Conundrum: US and CDN Spring Products"?

"Jenna's Conundrum" is a collection of spring-themed kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef in both the United States and Canada.

2. How many products are included in "Jenna's Conundrum" collection?

The collection includes a total of 10 products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

3. Are the prices for "Jenna's Conundrum" products the same in the US and Canada?

No, the prices may vary slightly due to currency exchange rates and different sales tax laws between the two countries. However, the products themselves are the same.

4. Can I purchase "Jenna's Conundrum" products if I live outside of the US or Canada?

Currently, the collection is only available for purchase in the US and Canada. However, Pampered Chef is constantly expanding their reach and may offer the products in other countries in the future.

5. How can I order "Jenna's Conundrum" products?

You can order the products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Jenna's Conundrum" in the search bar to find the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • peichef