• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page

In summary, the "Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. Customers can take advantage of this promotion by either hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or signing up as a new consultant. The two free products must be chosen from a designated list provided by Pampered Chef and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Unfortunately, this promotion is only valid for parties and sign-ups during the designated months and those who hosted a party or signed up before the promotion started are not eligible for the two free products.
Jess_K
I made this and thought I would share this too.

Attachments

• January-February 2008 Recruiting Promo Flyer 2 per page.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 394
Wow, that's really cool! I love seeing people share their creations and ideas on here. It's always inspiring to see what others can come up with. Keep sharing your work, I'm sure others will appreciate it too.

Related to Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page

1. What is the "Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page"?

The "Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. It allows customers to receive two free products when they host a party or sign up as a new consultant.

2. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of the "Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page", you can either host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or sign up as a new consultant during the months of January and February. Once you meet the requirements, you will be able to choose two free products from the designated list.

3. Can I choose any two products for free?

No, the two free products must be chosen from the designated list provided by Pampered Chef. These products are subject to availability and may change throughout the promotion period.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Jan-Feb Signing Promo 2 per Page" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid on its own during the designated months.

5. What if I already hosted a party or signed up as a consultant before this promotion started?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only valid for parties and sign-ups during the months of January and February. If you hosted a party or signed up before the promotion started, you will not be eligible for the two free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • skaugchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • ChefKrisB