• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products - Anyone Get Theirs Yet?

In summary, the Margarita Maker has been shipped and is on its way to you. The tracking number for your UPS shipment is xxxxxxxxxxxx89.
lakamper
Just wondering if anyone got their products from the sales promo yet. I haven't gotten mine, and it's been almost 4 weeks (it seems) since I placed the order.....just wondering....

nope, not me.... patiently waiting!

I think I remember reading that it will take about 6 weeks for our product(s) to reach us.

My husband just asked me over the weekend when we are going to be able to start making waffles...
I am impatiently waiting as well...

The email says that selections not made by April 30th will be forfeited, so I am not expecting them to ship sooner than April 30th. If they do ship before then, that would be great!

I haven't received mine yet. I hope Tara isn't right and we don't have to wait till May!

Im so ready for a Margarita...LOL
I think my cluster was hoping it would be here for our training meeting Tues. the 14th LOL

I'm pretty sure I read it would be 6 weeks too!! So I'll be patiently waiting my pots and pans!!

kreaser said:
Im so ready for a Margarita...LOL
I think my cluster was hoping it would be here for our training meeting Tues. the 14th LOL

If we were on Facebook, I'd hit the "like" button to that..LOL

No Margarita Maker yet, anyone get theirs?

I am waiting for the countertop oven...hoping it arrives soon as we just got all new SS appliances and the new countertop oven will match nicely!

My Kitchen Aid mixer was delivered earlier this week, so hopefully your things will be there soon.

I got my KitchenAid mixer two days ago too.:D Hopefully that means everyone else will be getting their items soon.

I got my toaster earlier this week and have already used it twice. Love it!

Just got this from HO. Think that it is great that they are letting us know our item has shipped!!!! I can't wait. Mine is going to arrive 6/15!!! YEA.. Party at Barb's!
------
Congratulations!

You earned your choice of kitchen electrics or Stainless Cookware for your sales held and submitted Jan. 1 - Feb.28, 2009.

Please note that the Margarita Maker you selected has been shipped and is on its' way to you. The tracking number for your UPS shipment is

xxxxxxxxxxxx89.

We hope the award you chose serves as a reminder of your success as a Pampered Chef Consultant.

wow that took a long time barb! I've had my toaster for at least a month and love it. i really enjoy making my own "egg mcmuffins" for breakfast

flemings99 said:
Just got this from HO. Think that it is great that they are letting us know our item has shipped!!!! I can't wait. Mine is going to arrive 6/15!!! YEA.. Party at Barb's!
------
Congratulations!

You earned your choice of kitchen electrics or Stainless Cookware for your sales held and submitted Jan. 1 - Feb.28, 2009.

Please note that the Margarita Maker you selected has been shipped and is on its' way to you. The tracking number for your UPS shipment is

xxxxxxxxxxxx89.

We hope the award you chose serves as a reminder of your success as a Pampered Chef Consultant.

I didn't get an email yet, but I hope to get it soon! I can't wait for my Margarita Maker!!

A few of my clustermates chose a toaster oven as their incentive, then it turns out HO/the incentive company substituted another brand/model than the one that was advertised. They are not happy.

susanr613 said:
wow that took a long time barb! I've had my toaster for at least a month and love it. i really enjoy making my own "egg mcmuffins" for breakfast

Hopeful it is worth the wait! Kicker is I don't drink :D Figure it will be nice to offer for shows & can make the kiddos slushy drinks this summer. Either way it was FREE!!!

Barb,
you can enjoy it at home buy the bacardi frozen drink mixers and just add sprite or club soda in place of the alcohol. we make them for pool parties all the time for the kids.
they have fuzzy navel (peach) pina colada, margarita and I think strawberry daquiri

Can't wait for mine...now that its warm out it will be even better....pool party/margarita party at my house!!!! Mine is coming the 15th...now just as long as the tote bag comes from the HWC promo it will all be complete

Teresa Lynn said:
Barb,
you can enjoy it at home buy the bacardi frozen drink mixers and just add sprite or club soda in place of the alcohol. we make them for pool parties all the time for the kids.
they have fuzzy navel (peach) pina colada, margarita and I think strawberry daquiri

Thanks for the suggestion!

FINALLY!!! IT"S HERE!! We tried it out this evening. YUMMO! Kids are enjoying their drinks. Just need to get over the size of it now. It makes my kitchen aid stand mixer look small & won't even fit under the overhang of the cabinet. Now I have a new problem, where to keep it---oh, well...I can deal.

What are the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products?

The Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products are a selection of discounted cooking and kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February.

How do I get the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products?

To get the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products, you can either purchase them directly from the Pampered Chef website or host a cooking show and earn them as host rewards.

What are the benefits of purchasing the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products?

The Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products are offered at a discounted price, allowing you to save money while still getting high-quality cooking and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef.

Are the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products available in all countries?

No, the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products are only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check the website or with your local consultant for availability in your area.

Can I use discounts or coupons on the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products?

No, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to the Jan/Feb Sales Promo Products as they are already offered at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies