• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture Asked for in the Shoutbox

In summary, a Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture is a popular dish from the Pampered Chef menu that consists of nachos topped with Jamaican-style jerk chicken, cheese, and various toppings. It is typically spicy, but can be adjusted to personal preference. Vegetarian options are available, and the dish is currently only available for dine-in or carryout orders. Delivery options may become available in the future.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here you go:

Attachments

• Nachos pic.doc
    195.5 KB · Views: 340
Thank you..you rock

Yani

Oh wow, thank you so much for sharing this with me! I really appreciate you taking the time to provide me with this information. I can't wait to check it out and learn more about it. Thanks again!

What is a Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture?

A Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture is a dish made with nachos topped with Jamaican-style jerk chicken, cheese, and various toppings such as peppers, onions, and pineapple. It is a popular item on the Pampered Chef menu.

Is the Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture spicy?

Yes, the dish is typically on the spicier side due to the Jamaican jerk seasoning used on the chicken. However, the level of spiciness can be adjusted to your liking.

Can I request to have the Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture made without cheese?

Yes, our chefs are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. Simply let them know when you place your order.

Are there any vegetarian options available for the Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture?

Yes, we offer a vegetarian version of the dish that substitutes the jerk chicken with jerk-seasoned tofu or vegetables.

Can I order the Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture for delivery?

Unfortunately, at this time the Jamaican Jerk Nacho Picture is only available for dine-in or carryout orders. However, we are constantly expanding our delivery options, so keep an eye out for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jennie4PC