1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Picture of the Decorator Bottle Set

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I want to upload a photo of the Decorator Bottle Set into my iContact so I can add it to my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Our PWS doesn't have that picture in their photo gallery. I found a picture in the Adobe file of the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer, but when I try to copy that picture, it isn't in the right type of format that'll work.

Any help out there? TIA!

Nov 25, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

On your PWS, go to the "Order Products" section, and look up the product there.

Nov 25, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

The image that's in the online catalog is just empty bottles, so it's just 3 white bottles w/ a white background and is pretty boring. :D

When I tried to save the photo, I couldn't figure out how to change the file type. Then I figured it out, but it was too large to import into the library. But the iContact tech support guy told me to go to Web Resizer - Crop & Resize Images Free Online - Optimize images for websites and email. I was successful at changing the image size and then was able to save it to my computer and import it fine.

So now I should be a pro at this, right?! ;) Thanks! :)

Nov 25, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

LOL

Nothing like making the process difficult, huh? ;)

Nov 25, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted