• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picture of the Decorator Bottle Set

In summary, the Decorator Bottle Set includes three bottles with interchangeable tips and caps, a silicone funnel, and a cleaning brush. These bottles are suitable for both savory and sweet recipes and are dishwasher safe, although handwashing is recommended. Each bottle has a capacity of 6 ounces and additional tips can be purchased separately for more decorating options.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to upload a photo of the Decorator Bottle Set into my iContact so I can add it to my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Our PWS doesn't have that picture in their photo gallery. I found a picture in the Adobe file of the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer, but when I try to copy that picture, it isn't in the right type of format that'll work.

Any help out there? TIA!

On your PWS, go to the "Order Products" section, and look up the product there.

If you save the guest flyer to your computer, then open the saved file, you should be able to right click & save the color photo. ;)Or you can use this: http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/1585?$product$

The image that's in the online catalog is just empty bottles, so it's just 3 white bottles w/ a white background and is pretty boring. :DWhen I tried to save the photo, I couldn't figure out how to change the file type. Then I figured it out, but it was too large to import into the library. But the iContact tech support guy told me to go to Web Resizer - Crop & Resize Images Free Online - Optimize images for websites and email. I was successful at changing the image size and then was able to save it to my computer and import it fine. So now I should be a pro at this, right?! ;) Thanks! :)

LOLNothing like making the process difficult, huh? ;)

1. What is included in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set includes three bottles with interchangeable tips and caps, a silicone funnel, and a cleaning brush.

2. Can I use these bottles for both savory and sweet recipes?

Yes, the bottles are suitable for both savory and sweet recipes, making them versatile for any type of cooking or baking.

3. Are the bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bottles are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, handwashing is recommended for best results.

4. What is the capacity of each bottle?

The bottles have a capacity of 6 ounces, making them perfect for holding sauces, dressings, and other liquids.

5. Can I purchase additional tips for the bottles?

Yes, additional tips are available for purchase separately. This allows for even more creative decorating options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Back