• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Its Awfully Quiet Around Here Today!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the upcoming conference that some members were attending while others were unable to make it. They discussed their excitement for the event and plans for what to wear and pack. Some members also mentioned having interviews before the conference. Overall, there was a mix of anticipation and disappointment for those who couldn't attend.
chefkristin
Gold Member
....Compared to the past week. I know people left for Conference today. I am leaving Wednesday.

I'm not even going :(. I have Pre-K conference next weekend and that is MANDATORY! As little as I have been on in the last month (summer - busy - you know)...here I am with a quiet week coming up and everyone is gone!

I'm excited to hear all the news from conference tho - and hopefully good news on Paige.

Cindycooks said:
I'm not even going :(. I have Pre-K conference next weekend and that is MANDATORY! As little as I have been on in the last month (summer - busy - you know)...here I am with a quiet week coming up and everyone is gone!

I'm excited to hear all the news from conference tho - and hopefully good news on Paige.
We will have a moment of silence for ya Cindy at the M & G! Sorry you won't be there. This is my first one so I am not even sure what to expect.

Kristin I am in the same boat. This is my first conference too. I leave on Wendesday too. I am so excited I can't stand it.

I am leaving tonight - my flight leaves at 8pm and I am leaving for the airport at 630pm! My twins are now napping so I need to pack!

For those of you going to conference for the first time you will just love it! This is my 3rd conference but I was unable to go the last 2 years because of being pregnant with my twins and then they were too little last year! I am excited to be going!!!! I will miss them dearly though!

Y'all will love the new product reveal - Im just sayin! I'm soooo jealous but I look forward to our cluster meeting after Wave 3 when I can hear all the excitement (and hopefully some email secrets from here!)

I am stuck looking at an empty suitcase. I want to not overpack. HELP!!!!

This is my second conference-went last year too-and I am so excited! I went to buy snacks today & need to do laundry this week. I also leave Wednesday. My cluster & I are driving up in the afternoon. I'm so excited for the product reveal & for the executive dinner! But I need to get off of here to plan for who I'm going to call when I get back! I want to have my lists all ready with phone numbers & reasons for calls so I can just call when I get back & not look all that up.

chefkristin said:
....Compared to the past week. I know people left for Conference today. I am leaving Wednesday.

I think we may have discussed alreay but are we on the same flight? PM me

chefkristin said:
I am stuck looking at an empty suitcase. I want to not overpack. HELP!!!!

I am planning on wearing the same color scheme while I'm there. I'm only bringing black pants (well, one pair of tan but I probably won't like them & the shirt with them is black) so I only have to bring one pair of shoes for during the day. Then I just have to bring one other pair to wear with my dress for the executive banquet. I've also already planned what I'm wearing each day so I don't bring a bunch of clothes.

I'm doing the same thing. Tomorrow is laundry & errands day. Tuesday is my back-up day for what I might not get done Monday!

finley1991 said:
I'm doing the same thing. Tomorrow is laundry & errands day. Tuesday is my back-up day for what I might not get done Monday!
That is a good plan. But...I have 2 interviews Monday and 2 on Tuesday. Then I have to figure out when I am going to fit in the packing.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am planning on wearing the same color scheme while I'm there. I'm only bringing black pants (well, one pair of tan but I probably won't like them & the shirt with them is black) so I only have to bring one pair of shoes for during the day. Then I just have to bring one other pair to wear with my dress for the executive banquet. I've also already planned what I'm wearing each day so I don't bring a bunch of clothes.
Same here! I packed 4 outfits for day and night wear so I am going lighter than I expected! But may have lots to carry with back home!:rolleyes:

heat123 said:
Same here! I packed 4 outfits for day and night wear so I am going lighter than I expected! But may have lots to carry with back home!:rolleyes:
So is that 8 outfits or 1 outfit per day?

well 2 per day on monday and tuesday. Total of 4 outfits in my bag! :)

I always bring a ton of shoes. Partly because I love shoes, and partly because my feet and knees are happiest if I change shoes everyday. I gave up trying to pack light, my bags have wheels for a reason. Plus I am going to be there for six days total.

Related to Its Awfully Quiet Around Here Today!

1. What do you mean by "it's awfully quiet around here today!"?

"It's awfully quiet around here today!" is a phrase often used to express surprise or disappointment at the lack of noise or activity in a certain environment.

2. Is this a common phrase used in the Pampered Chef workplace?

Yes, this phrase is commonly used in the Pampered Chef workplace as a way to break the silence and create a lighthearted atmosphere.

3. Why would someone say this in a workplace setting?

This phrase is typically used to acknowledge the lack of noise or activity, and can be used to start a conversation or make a joke about the quietness.

4. Is there a specific response to this phrase?

There is no specific response to this phrase, but it is often followed by a comment or question about the situation or environment.

5. Is there a deeper meaning to this phrase in the workplace?

No, this phrase is typically used in a lighthearted and playful manner and does not hold any deeper meaning in the workplace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
raebates