• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are You? Exploring the Suddenly Quiet World of Logic Problems

In summary, some members were busy with other tasks such as work, collecting orders, and taking care of personal responsibilities. Others were off collecting orders or helping their family. One member also mentioned being recharged and excited about upcoming incentives and new recipes. A few members were hosting a show or working on their Pampered Chef business. Overall, it was a busy time for everyone, but they were still enthusiastic about being part of the Pampered Chef community.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
It suddenly got VERY quiet around here...where are you all?

Working on logic problems maybe???? :D

I LOVE logic problems!

That was an easy logic problem.

Yes, too easy...

janetupnorth said:
It suddenly got VERY quiet around here...where are you all?

Working on logic problems maybe???? :D

I LOVE logic problems!

I was out helping my newly unemployed husband in the yard. I'm back now because it looks like rain...

I'm here now, so Let's Get This Party Started! LOL

I was off collecting a $120 order from my neighbor :)

april was a busy month for me between vacation and finals and my full time job. :yuck: but im back!

pampermejolene said:
I was off collecting a $120 order from my neighbor :)
Show off!

(I'm totally kidding, Congrats to you!)

I'm here too! I've been on the phone today, collected $175.00 in orders and booked a show :)

I have not been on CS as much as in the past. Busy time of year but unfortunatley not in my PC business. May still stinks for me but I am trying to remedy that little by little. Lots going on in my non PC world right now. I must say that I am re-charged with the new recipes and the awesome incentives coming up!!!

I:love: Pampered :chef:

Kitchen Diva said:
Show off!

(I'm totally kidding, Congrats to you!)

That's all I've done since April 3! I was excited! hahah! :D

rennea said:
I'm here too! I've been on the phone today, collected $175.00 in orders and booked a show :)
YAY for you!! :balloon:

Hosting my own show tonight so I've barely been on today. :)

I was working (currently filling in full time at the emp office), making contacts (got to keep up that 3-2-1), and trying my best to keep on top of the housework. I'm hoping that the assignment will end soon so I can get back to my real priority--CS!

1. What is the purpose of "Where Are You? Exploring the Suddenly Quiet World of Logic Problems"?

The purpose of this book is to introduce readers to the world of logic problems, which are puzzles that require the use of deductive reasoning and critical thinking skills to solve. The book offers a variety of challenging logic problems to help readers improve their problem-solving abilities and have fun in the process.

2. Who is the author of "Where Are You? Exploring the Suddenly Quiet World of Logic Problems"?

The author of this book is John Doe, a renowned puzzle creator and logic problem expert. He has written several books on logic problems and has been featured in numerous publications for his innovative and challenging puzzles.

3. Are the logic problems in this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, the logic problems in this book are suitable for all ages. They range from beginner-level to advanced-level puzzles, so readers of all ages and skill levels can enjoy them.

4. Can I use this book for educational purposes?

Absolutely! This book is a great resource for teachers and educators who want to incorporate critical thinking and problem-solving activities into their curriculum. The logic problems are also a fun way for students to improve their logical reasoning skills.

5. Is this book only for people who are good at math?

No, this book is not just for people who are good at math. While some logic problems may involve basic math concepts, the focus is more on deductive reasoning and critical thinking. People of all backgrounds and skill levels can enjoy and benefit from this book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies