• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for Us: Family Struggling with Illness and Needing Support

In summary, DH has a sinus infection, took their 4 year old to church and came home to a baby Jonah who was throwing up, continued to do so that night, was fine the next day, but started up again the next night. Fast forward until today. Jonah was keeping his food down, but this AM while eating his cereal he began to throw up again. Today *I* started feeling horrid, and then about two hours ago Noah began to throw up. Now, all four of them feel awful. :(Please, could you add this prayer
pamperedape
I know this seems pretty insignificant, compared to most things, but things here have gone from bad to worse. DH has had a massive sinus infection since Tuesday. I took our 4 yr old to church Wednesday night and came home to a baby Jonah who was throwing up. He continued to do so that night, was fine the next day, but started up again the next night.

Fast forward until today. Everyone seemed to be getting better - DH is still in alot of pain, and Jonah had been keeping his food down. Well, this AM while eating his cereal he began throwing up again.

Today *I* started feeling horrid, and then about two hours ago Noah started complaining of an upset stomach. He promptly began to throw up. Ugh. Now, all four of us feel awful.

Please, could you add this prayer request to the list? We could really use the prayer. Of course our main concern is that the children are sick, but someone has to feel like taking care of them right?!!

Thanks so much.

Oh no!!!
Get well soon Smithson's!!

Oh, you poor thing, of course I'll keep you in prayer. Take good care of yourself, and get plenty of rest.

Try to get rest when you can, drink lots of fluids...pedialyte for yourself too if you can down it. :)

I hope you guys feel better soon!

Hope you feel better soon!! :)

This is not at all insignificant! Sickness is an assault on your family.Lord, please heal this family and make them healthy as you intend us to be. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Thank you all so much. Wow, the power of prayer! Within two hours of me posting this here, and sending out an email to all of our friends I began to feel better. It was much needed as it was a VERY long night! Noah threw up well into the morning, and Jonah threw up once again. DH also feels much better so the dynamic in our household is much better, as we actually feel up to taking care of them! Praise God, and thank you all!

Glad for the good news. I'll keep praying until everyone's feeling hale and hearty.

Related to Pray for Us: Family Struggling with Illness and Needing Support

1. What is the purpose of the "Pray for Us" campaign?

The "Pray for Us" campaign is a way for the Pampered Chef community to come together and support families who are struggling with illness. It is a way to show love and compassion to those who are going through a difficult time and let them know that they are not alone.

2. How can I participate in the "Pray for Us" campaign?

There are a few ways you can participate in the "Pray for Us" campaign. You can donate to the family in need, share their story on social media to raise awareness, or simply keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

3. How are families selected for the "Pray for Us" campaign?

The families are selected based on their need and their connection to the Pampered Chef community. Our consultants and customers can nominate families who are facing a difficult illness and need support. We also work with local organizations to identify families who could benefit from our campaign.

4. Can I nominate a family for the "Pray for Us" campaign?

Absolutely! We welcome nominations from our consultants and customers. If you know of a family who could use some extra love and support, please reach out to us with their story and how we can help.

5. How does the "Pray for Us" campaign make a difference for families?

The "Pray for Us" campaign provides emotional and financial support to families who are struggling with illness. It not only helps to ease their financial burden, but it also shows them that they have a community of people who care and are there to lift them up in their time of need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies