• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?

In summary, Kristi, Kitchen Guy, and me all seem to be pretty close in the post count. Kristi expresses her desire for a pink star, which causes Debbie to worry that it may be on her laptop. Debbie tells Kristi to mail or fax the order confirmation, and Kristi says she will if Debbie has already done so. Kristi is scheduled to have a call with her consultant, and Kate is catching up to Kristi in post count. Cheaters is a show that follows a suspected cheater around and Kristi is not interested in watching it. Kristi says she barely does drink anymore and when she does, she prefers to spend money on good meats and chocolate. Kristi promises to be there by the
I hear ya there Deb! I've turned in $2400 so far this month! But, I only have 2 shows left.:(

And our April is hard to schedule with Easter and the SF trip...

But I have two fairs coming up that will hopefully get me some good leads!!!

<H2>1. How does the "It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?" game work?</H2><p>The game works by setting a goal of reaching 2500 posts and competing with others to see who can reach the goal first.</p><H2>2. Can anyone participate in the race to 2500 posts?</H2><p>Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can participate in the race.</p><H2>3. Is there a prize for reaching 2500 posts first?</H2><p>Yes, the first person to reach 2500 posts will receive a pink star badge on their profile.</p><H2>4. How do I keep track of my post count?</H2><p>Your post count is displayed next to your username in each post and can also be found on your profile page.</p><H2>5. Can I still participate in the race if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?</H2><p>No, only registered Pampered Chef users can participate in the race. But anyone can create a free account to join in the fun!</p>

Related to It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?

1. How does the "It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?" game work?

The game works by setting a goal of reaching 2500 posts and competing with others to see who can reach the goal first.

2. Can anyone participate in the race to 2500 posts?

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can participate in the race.

3. Is there a prize for reaching 2500 posts first?

Yes, the first person to reach 2500 posts will receive a pink star badge on their profile.

4. How do I keep track of my post count?

Your post count is displayed next to your username in each post and can also be found on your profile page.

5. Can I still participate in the race if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?

No, only registered Pampered Chef users can participate in the race. But anyone can create a free account to join in the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals