• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?

In summary, Kristi, Kitchen Guy, and me all seem to be pretty close in the post count. Kristi expresses her desire for a pink star, which causes Debbie to worry that it may be on her laptop. Debbie tells Kristi to mail or fax the order confirmation, and Kristi says she will if Debbie has already done so. Kristi is scheduled to have a call with her consultant, and Kate is catching up to Kristi in post count. Cheaters is a show that follows a suspected cheater around and Kristi is not interested in watching it. Kristi says she barely does drink anymore and when she does, she prefers to spend money on good meats and chocolate. Kristi promises to be there by the
DebbieJ
Kristi, Kitchen Guy, me??? We're all pretty close in the post count!

I want my pink star! :):p

Uh oh Debbie!! Is it on? My dh is off from work tomorrow and who knows what our plans are! I guess time will tell!!!:D

Hey, did you buy your Alcatraz tickets yet? I haven't, I'm slacking!! I will if you have done it already though!

Yep, already put my Alcatraz orders in for Friday and got a confirmation. Do it, do it!

Okay, I'll do it now!!!! :D I'll let you know as soon as I get my confirmation!!!:D

wait, I have to send this in?? I can't just do it online??? What? Help me Deb!!:confused: ;)

Yep, you have to mail or fax.

Okay, well that really stinks!! I guess I will have to go to my brothers to fax it! That stinks!!!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Thanks Deb!!!:) I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

Why don't we keep posting here to each other and see how long it takes us???? I'll have to go venture and find some other posts to catch up to you, though. :p

Yes, that is true! It's weird though because I haven't been chiming in as much as I used too! I used to be on here ALL the time and posting ALL the time! I guess I better start again!;)

Can I join in?

Or, is it for under 2000 post people only?

No way Kate! You'll beat us! Just kidding! Of course you can!!!:)

Kate, you are so far ahead of us already! But I'll take on the challenge. :D

My laptop was running VERY VERY VERY slow today, so I haven't been on so much!

Challenge, huh.....hmmm...now I HAVE to do it!

Okay, COPS is the strangest show! I mean, do people REALLY act like that?

Oh good job Deb! Hey, aren't you supposed to be watching ER??? Get OFF THE PUTER!! This is supposed to be my designated hour!!!:)

Have you ever seen CHEATERS? Now that one cracks me up.

DebbieJ said:
Have you ever seen CHEATERS? Now that one cracks me up.

Yes, I have seen that show! Man, some of those people need to get a life!! The things they'll do!:eek:

That's what TiVo is for. :)

And I have a call scheduled with one of my consultants in 10 minutes, so I'll start watching when I'm done talking to her.

What is Cheaters?

Oh, she is turning in her fourth show tonight. Hooray!!!!! She will be qualified!!!!!

You're too funny! I hit new posts and there you are with a new post!!:p Yes, I have tivo as well and couldn't live without it!!!:D

DebbieJ said:
Oh, she is turning in her fourth show tonight. Hooray!!!!! She will be qualified!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is AWESOME!!! Man, I wish we were in the same wave!!!

You know, now that Kohl's has changed their clearance pricing, I really don't feel like I get great deals there anymore.

cmdtrgd said:
What is Cheaters?

Its a show that follows a suspected cheater around and shows the video to the spouse or girl/boyfriend. It's on really late at night.

I'm catching up to you, Kristi......you better watch out.

Did you forget we'll be partying together in April???

Uh oh Deb! 1800!! Watch, I'll go to bed tonight and you'll be at 1900!

DebbieJ said:
I'm catching up to you, Kristi......you better watch out.

Did you forget we'll be partying together in April???

Oh no, I didn't forget!! I look forward to it! San Fran better watch out for us!!!:D

Hmmmm....I'm not sure if I want to watch that one. Sometimes I just don't want to see how horrible people can be to each other!

Yeah, Cheaters is really dumb.

No you don't! I just happened to catch it a few times. It's really funny when you've had a few drinks and you have people over. ;)

Well, I don't drink, so maybe that's my problem!!! :D

Yeah, I barely do anymore! It's when my best friend from high school comes over and we let loose! Okay, maybe not. Heck, 2 drinks for me now and I'm good!;)

Hehe...I find that it is cheaper NOT to drink! But then again, I like spending money on really good cuts of meat and CHOCOLATE!!! And other things, too.

I'm just trying to get my star! LOL!

Alright, I beat you ladies! I think I posted 65 times this morning! It took me all morning to catch up on these threads though!!!!:D

I will be there by the end of today, I promise!!!! :)

14 more posts to go....

How many more to go? ;)

13 now.........................

I'm not sure you can make it tonight...are you sure you can post 12 more times?

Hey - how's the temps in your area...we've been below zero again!

Ooh, it was cold! I thought it was going to get warmer.

And we had a dusting of snow blowing around. YUCK!

And my son keeps asking to go to the zoo, so I hope it warms up soon!

okay, back to making calls.

:)

You can do it Deb! We are such goal getters, aren't we?:p You're going to go to bed tonight feeling all proud with your pink star like I was today!!!! YEah!!!:D

Have fun with your calls (and posts) - I'm printing labels right now, just got done sorting an order from a catalog show I did and am about to go offline and put my labels on all my spring catalogs!

'Night all!

Whew...did some host coaching with two hosts that had been difficult to connect with. I'm hoping for some great March shows b/c I only have six!

I turned in two smaller shows ($200 and $300) to get my HWC stuff and I have a catty show floating out there....

<H2>1. How does the "It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?" game work?</H2><p>The game works by setting a goal of reaching 2500 posts and competing with others to see who can reach the goal first.</p><H2>2. Can anyone participate in the race to 2500 posts?</H2><p>Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can participate in the race.</p><H2>3. Is there a prize for reaching 2500 posts first?</H2><p>Yes, the first person to reach 2500 posts will receive a pink star badge on their profile.</p><H2>4. How do I keep track of my post count?</H2><p>Your post count is displayed next to your username in each post and can also be found on your profile page.</p><H2>5. Can I still participate in the race if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?</H2><p>No, only registered Pampered Chef users can participate in the race. But anyone can create a free account to join in the fun!</p>

Related to It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?

1. How does the "It's a Race--Who Can Get to 2500 Next?" game work?

The game works by setting a goal of reaching 2500 posts and competing with others to see who can reach the goal first.

2. Can anyone participate in the race to 2500 posts?

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can participate in the race.

3. Is there a prize for reaching 2500 posts first?

Yes, the first person to reach 2500 posts will receive a pink star badge on their profile.

4. How do I keep track of my post count?

Your post count is displayed next to your username in each post and can also be found on your profile page.

5. Can I still participate in the race if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?

No, only registered Pampered Chef users can participate in the race. But anyone can create a free account to join in the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals