• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Seasoning and Smokey Barbeque Rub-Joliet

In summary, Italian seasoning and smokey barbeque rub are two different types of spice blends used for different purposes. Italian seasoning is commonly used in Italian cuisine and contains a blend of dried herbs, while smokey barbeque rub is used to enhance the flavor of grilled or smoked meats with a combination of spices and herbs. Both seasonings can also be used on vegetables and other dishes besides meat, and are safe for those with gluten sensitivities. They have a shelf life of about 2 years, but it is recommended to use them within 6-12 months of opening for optimal flavor. While they can be used in marinades, they are typically used as a dry rub or added to dishes during cooking.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
Is there anyone in the Joliet and surrounding area that has a Italian seasoning and smokey Barbeque rub that I could buy off you TODAY? I have a show tonight and forgot to order them last week. my phone number is 8159539764.

Thanks.

Did you ask your recruiter or director?

Yes I did. I left her a message, but she just had a baby on Monday so I don't know if i'll hear back from her.

That would be Deb and Becky!!!

I'm in Palos Heights and I have one of each, but I know there are other people near you. Can't you contact any other clustermates or your upline?Who is your director--Suzanne?I know there are people in Channahon, New Lenox, Frankfort--that would be much closer than you driving out here.

Yes Deb Suzanne is my director. I'm going to try a few other people Thanks.

you can call NJR's office--I'll PM you the #

1. What is the difference between Italian seasoning and smokey barbeque rub?

Italian seasoning is a blend of dried herbs commonly used in Italian cuisine, such as oregano, basil, and thyme. Smokey barbeque rub, on the other hand, is a dry spice rub used to enhance the flavor of grilled or smoked meats with a combination of spices and herbs. The main difference is in the intended use and flavor profile.

2. Can these seasonings be used on vegetables and other dishes besides meat?

Yes, both Italian seasoning and smokey barbeque rub can be used as a seasoning for vegetables and other dishes. The Italian seasoning can add a savory flavor to roasted vegetables or pasta dishes, while the smokey barbeque rub can add a smoky and slightly spicy kick to grilled vegetables or even roasted potatoes.

3. Are these seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, both Italian seasoning and smokey barbeque rub are gluten-free. They do not contain any wheat, barley, or rye, which are common sources of gluten. They are safe for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease to consume.

4. How long do these seasonings last?

Both Italian seasoning and smokey barbeque rub have a shelf life of about 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. However, for optimal flavor, it is recommended to use them within 6-12 months of opening.

5. Can I use these seasonings for marinades?

While Italian seasoning and smokey barbeque rub can add flavor to marinades, they are not typically used as the sole ingredient. These seasonings are best used as a dry rub or added to dishes during cooking for maximum flavor. However, you can mix them with other wet ingredients, such as oil or vinegar, to create a marinade for meats or vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• booksx2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
booksx2
  • augmommychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferm
  • spoiledchef