• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chicken Fajitas - Substitute the Fajitas Seasoning???

In summary, you can use any seasoning of your choice instead of fajitas seasoning for this recipe, adjusting the amount according to your taste. Popular alternatives include taco seasoning, chili powder, or a mix of cumin, garlic powder, and paprika. If you have allergies to certain spices, you can omit them from the fajitas seasoning or use a pre-made mix that is free from those spices. You can also use a homemade fajitas seasoning for more control over the ingredients and flavor. The amount of fajitas seasoning needed may vary, so it is best to start with a small amount and add more as needed.
PamperedSD
Has anyone made this recipe in the grill pan using a pantry rub in place of the fajitas seasoning? I was thinking about using the SW Seasoning at a show. Thanks.

I use a combo of the Chipotle and the SW seasoning - yum! I do the same with the fajitas in the DCB.

Thanks - I happen to have both. How much do you use?

1. Can I use a different seasoning instead of the fajitas seasoning for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the fajitas seasoning with any other seasoning of your choice. Just make sure to adjust the amount used according to your taste preference.

2. What is the best alternative to fajitas seasoning for this recipe?

Some popular alternatives to fajitas seasoning include taco seasoning, chili powder, or a mix of cumin, garlic powder, and paprika.

3. I am allergic to certain spices in the fajitas seasoning. What can I use instead?

If you have allergies to certain spices, you can omit them from the fajitas seasoning and use a combination of other spices that you are not allergic to. You can also use a pre-made fajitas seasoning mix that is free from the spices you are allergic to.

4. Can I use a homemade fajitas seasoning for this recipe?

Absolutely! Homemade fajitas seasoning can be a great alternative as it allows you to control the ingredients used and customize the flavor according to your preference.

5. How much fajitas seasoning should I use for this recipe?

The amount of fajitas seasoning needed for this recipe may vary depending on the brand and type of seasoning used. It is best to start with a small amount and add more as needed, tasting as you go, to achieve the desired flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB