• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Help Please for First Real Show

In summary, Laurie posted a recipe for Margarita Punch that includes limeade, tequila, and Corona beer.
Kimberlymmj
Hi. I know this is bookings but I need help.

Can I make the skillet cake at home and bring it to the show,

Does anyone have a southerwestern type salad dressing or should I substitute the southwestern seasoning on the mix bottle for the italian seasoning.

Margarita recipe anyone?

Thanks to my friends here.

Use ranch dressing with taco mix....super yummy :love:....add jalapeno.....go to recipe search on pamperedchef.com, do a recipe search for southwestern salad.

Never tried the skillet cake....why not use the micro for the cake?

Have fun!

What recipe do you plan on actually demoing that you'd want to bring a skillet cake TO the show? I've made the turtle fudge skillet cake AT a show and it went over well.

Easy and Magnificent Margaritas

Here is an easy Margarita Recipe, you can make it with or without alcohol.

(Single Batch)

1 can frozen limeade
2 cans water
½ cup fresh orange juice
2 fresh limes juiced

1 cup tequila
(1/2 cup Triple sec optional)

Mix the limeade and the water in our Quick Stir Pitcher. Use Juicer to juice half an orange. Use the Measure All Cup to add tequila. Finally…use the Citrus Press to juice the limes directly into mixture. Use pitcher to blend everything together. Serve in glasses first rimmed lime juice and then with coarse salt. Serve over lots of ice.

Margarita Punch
2 12 oz cans frozen lemonade (undiluted, thawed)
1 12 oz cans frozen limeade ( undiluted, thawed)
1 12 oz can frozen orange juice " "
2 cups water
1 2 liter bottle Sprite or 7 Up
2 cups tequila (optional)
Mix together, serve over ice!

Thank you so much. Micro cake anyone have the recipe for??

Kimberlymmj said:
Thank you so much. Micro cake anyone have the recipe for??

I personally LOVE making a pineapple upside down cake....it gets a lot of OOOHS and AAAHS....and I almost always get 2-3 of the fluted pans sold. :thumbup:

Melt 1 stick of butter with 1 cup brown sugar (30 sec in micro cooker). Stir and pour into base of Fluted Pan. Add pineapples and cherries (optional) in an arrangement in the bottom). Mix your YELLOW cake mix as directed on box using pineapple juice for liquid...fill with water to get to desired measurement (i.e. pineapple juice is only 1/3 cup and you need 1 1/3 cup water, then just add water to get to the 1 1/3 cup). Pour cake batter into Fluted Pan over pineapple and brown sugar mix. Microwave for 10 min....depending on your microwave size and wattage....start with 10 min, and add 1 minute increments (if needed) til done. The cake will rise high, but don't be alarmed....it's normal and will not overflow. :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I personally LOVE making a pineapple upside down cake....it gets a lot of OOOHS and AAAHS....and I almost always get 2-3 of the fluted pans sold. :thumbup:

Melt 1 stick of butter with 1 cup brown sugar (30 sec in micro cooker). Stir and pour into base of Fluted Pan. Add pineapples and cherries (optional) in an arrangement in the bottom). Mix your YELLOW cake mix as directed on box using pineapple juice for liquid...fill with water to get to desired measurement (i.e. pineapple juice is only 1/3 cup and you need 1 1/3 cup water, then just add water to get to the 1 1/3 cup). Pour cake batter into Fluted Pan over pineapple and brown sugar mix. Microwave for 10 min....depending on your microwave size and wattage....start with 10 min, and add 1 minute increments (if needed) til done. The cake will rise high, but don't be alarmed....it's normal and will not overflow. :D

Laurie, that sounds simply heavenly! I will have to try that one soon!

The Slap Your Mama Margaritas from this site are awesome!!! All of my friends love them... no more store mixes for us! Might have to make a batch of these tonight! I usually slice up a lime and use that to rim the glasses with salt and then squeeze one into each glass.

Slap Your Mama Margaritas

2 cans 7 - up (I use diet 7-up or Sprite, so lower the calories a bit)
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer (no substitutes)

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER
and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time. Serve over ice in a salt rimmed glass. Yummo! :love:

I LOVE making cakes in the microwave. I've sold 2 fluted pans at my last 3 shows because of it too! I've used the recipe Laurie posted and it is soooooooooo good! At one of my shows I made the cake before everyone showed up so it would be out for people to see. I did the whole demonstration & then we cut into the cake while the other recipe was in the oven & the guests were all abuzz because the cake was still WARM! It was a great opportunity to tell them about how the stoneware holds the heat in!

DessertDivaFL said:
Laurie, that sounds simply heavenly! I will have to try that one soon!

Oh it is! lol My 1st show was with my mom as the host - got to love moms :sing: - and she wanted to do angel food cake in the micro....so I called my director and she said NO, NO, NO....angelfood cake apparently will explode in the micro! :eek:

So mom asked about a pineapple upside down cake....my director said, let's experiment and come up with one....so we did, and the rest is history! :D

Funny thing is I just had a customer send me a pic of the cake HE made for his wife tonight....got it via his fon! With a message saying, thanks for making me look good! lol

Let me know what you think DessertDiva....with a name like yours, it will definitely let me know if it is worthy of ny praise! :p

Thats a great story Laurie! He will def be a repeat customer! LOL

LOL....since I love cooking and eating, but hate any of the work....I know how to appeal to the men! Tee Hee

Here's to getting men and women back in the kitchen and around the table more often!

That pineapple upside down cake sound so yummy, and easy to remember. I'll try it soon.

Quick question, when you guys are referring to a flute pan. Which pan is that exactly?

Nevermind I found it! lol Sorry :)

What are the best recipes for a first real Pampered Chef show?

There are so many great recipes to choose from for your first show! Some of the most popular ones include the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, and the Quick Guacamole. You can also check out our recipe library for more ideas and inspiration.

Can I make modifications to the recipes to fit my guests' dietary restrictions?

Of course! Many of our recipes can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Just let us know ahead of time so we can make suggestions and provide alternative ingredients.

What if I am not confident in my cooking skills?

Don't worry, we are here to help! Our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and our consultants are trained to provide guidance and tips during the show. Plus, your guests will love the hands-on experience of helping to prepare the dishes.

How can I make sure my guests will enjoy the food at the show?

One tip is to offer a variety of recipes, including some that are familiar and some that are new and exciting. You can also ask your guests about any food allergies or preferences beforehand so you can plan accordingly. And don't forget to have fun and create a welcoming atmosphere!

Are there any resources available to help me plan my recipes and shopping list?

Absolutely! Our website offers a helpful meal planner tool where you can browse recipes, create a shopping list, and even save your favorite recipes for future use. You can also reach out to your consultant for personalized assistance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
jendill
  • Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies