• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!

In summary, "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" is a heartwarming book that captures the joy and warmth of spending Christmas with loved ones. It features recipes for classic holiday dishes and is suitable for readers of all ages. The author is a Pampered Chef consultant who wanted to share her family's treasured Christmas traditions and recipes. Currently, the book is only available in English, but translations may be available in the future.
redsoxgirl
I took the day off for a baby appointment and when I got home I was relaxing and Santa (aka The Fed Ex guy) came!!!

I love everything!!
Although the beaded things aren't so much for me, but I'm sure lots of people will love them!

I can't wait to get my bamboo stuff!!

Woo Hoo, Lindsay! Enjoy your stuff! :)

I really do believe that the Fed Ex guy is even BETTER than Santa!! :D

I totally agree! I got sample pkg A yesterday and was very, very happy with everything. I can't wait to try everything.

The new rotary grater looks like it will be much better than the older version.
The SA pieces are fabulous, as expected.
The Latin cookbook is interesting. I don't cook much Latin style so this will be fun to experiment.
The holiday desserts cookbook will be a winner. So many great ideas!
The holiday beaded serving pieces are unique from anything I have seen in stores...yet.
The medium round stone with handles is easier to get in and out of the oven. Yeah!

I could talk about it all but I won't. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Bamboo Square Bowl!

Related to It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!

1. What is the main theme of "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!"?

The main theme of "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" is the joy and warmth of spending Christmas with loved ones.

2. Who is the author of "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!"?

The author of "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" is a Pampered Chef consultant who wanted to share her family's treasured Christmas traditions and recipes.

3. Are there any recipes included in "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!"?

Yes, "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" features several delicious recipes for classic holiday dishes, as well as some unique twists on traditional favorites.

4. Is "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" is a heartwarming and family-friendly book that can be enjoyed by readers of all ages.

5. Is "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" available in other languages?

Currently, "It Was Christmas in My House Yesterday!" is only available in English. However, translations may be available in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Teresa Lynn