• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Wedding Registry Cards?

In summary, an Iso Wedding Registry Card is a small card that is included in wedding invitations to inform guests about the couple's wedding registry and gift preferences. It can be included by placing it in the same envelope as the invitation, and it is generally acceptable to include multiple registries. However, it is not required and some couples may choose alternative methods to share this information.
jwpamp
I need them for a friend whose daughter just registered for her wedding registry! Those little business card sized ones. I will take whatever you have -- let me know if you have some that you can sell!!

Thanks in advance!

I don't have any but I'm thinking the bride can ask PC for more ... not positive on that though.

I am pretty sure that HO doesn't give them to the bride any longer. I may have found some -- will update as soon as I know for sure!

Janice, this is what I have in my files... not ideal since it's the OLD registry one. But it could give you an idea of one to make that's customized using the tear-apart biz cards you can get at any office supply store...

Attachments

• Gift Registry Card.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 314
I have 8 pages of the Pampered Chef one that has the whisk on it. You can have them. send me you mailing address and I'll get them in the mail for you. email it to me @

What is an Iso Wedding Registry Card?

An Iso Wedding Registry Card is a small card that is typically included in a wedding invitation, providing guests with information about the couple's wedding registry. It is used to inform guests about where the couple is registered and what items they would like as wedding gifts.

How do I include an Iso Wedding Registry Card in my invitations?

You can include an Iso Wedding Registry Card by simply placing it in the same envelope as your wedding invitation. It is usually placed on top of the invitation, or in a separate pocket or sleeve. Make sure to only include one registry card per invitation.

Is it appropriate to include an Iso Wedding Registry Card in my invitations?

While some may consider it tacky to include a registry card in wedding invitations, it has become a common practice in recent years. As long as it is done tastefully and not as a demand for gifts, it is generally acceptable to include an Iso Wedding Registry Card.

Can I include more than one registry on an Iso Wedding Registry Card?

Yes, you can include multiple registries on an Iso Wedding Registry Card. This is especially helpful for couples who have registered at different stores or for different types of items. Just make sure to list the names and locations of each registry clearly.

Do I have to include an Iso Wedding Registry Card in my invitations?

No, it is not required to include an Iso Wedding Registry Card in your invitations. Some couples may choose to include the information on their wedding website instead, or simply rely on word of mouth. Ultimately, it is up to the couple's personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheftiffany