• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Wedding Shower/Registry Supplies

In summary, when creating your wedding registry, it's important to choose items that you and your partner will use and enjoy in your home. Popular items to include are kitchen appliances, cookware, dinnerware, and kitchen tools. You can also add items that reflect your personal interests and hobbies. You can easily create a registry online through the website and add items at any time. Benefits of having a Pampered Chef wedding registry include a wide selection of high-quality products backed by a guarantee and a special gift for registering. Gift wrapping is also available for all registry items.
twinkie10
Gold Member
THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU, EVERYONE!I have the following available. I am asking $15 for the entire lot, plus shipping. Thanks for looking.1 - White Pampered Bride Apron (NIP)1 - package Pampered Bride Shower Invitation (NIP)10 packages of Wedding Registry Cards (These are the cards that are tucked inside the invitations.) (NIP)11 Wedding Registry Flyers (a label will easily cover my name)3 Wedding Registry Booklets (a label will easily cover my name)

Last edited:
1 package of 50 4-inch White Tulle Circles (NIP)2 packages of 8-inch White Tulle Circles (NIP)1 package of 12-inch White Tulle Circles (NIP)2 packages of White Organza Ribbon (NIP)1 package of White Satin Ribbon (NIP)1 package of White Lace Ribbon (NIP)1 package of White Satin Ribbon with Rhinestones (NIP)

What items should I include on my wedding registry?

It's important to choose items that you and your partner will actually use and enjoy in your home. Some popular items to include are kitchen appliances, cookware, dinnerware, and kitchen tools. You may also want to consider adding items that reflect your personal interests and hobbies.

Do you have any kitchen tools specifically for bridal shower gifts?

Yes, we have a variety of kitchen tools that make great bridal shower gifts. Some popular options include our garlic press, citrus juicer, and herb stripper. These tools are not only practical, but they also add a touch of fun to any kitchen.

Can I create a registry online?

Yes, you can easily create a registry online through our website. Simply visit our registry page and follow the prompts to create your personalized registry. You can also add items to your registry at any time and share it with your friends and family.

What is the benefit of having a Pampered Chef wedding registry?

With a Pampered Chef wedding registry, you can choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen products that will last for years to come. Our products are also backed by a guarantee, so you can feel confident in your registry choices. Plus, as a thank you for registering with us, you'll receive a special gift from us.

Do you offer gift wrapping for registry items?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for all registry items. This is a great option for guests who want to add a personal touch to their gift. You can also choose to have your items shipped directly to the couple or have them delivered to you for gifting in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • junkfortara
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • SeeMe4PC