• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso S/S Mini Catalogs to Ship Asap!

In summary, Iso S/S Mini Catalogs are smaller versions of the main catalog that highlight top-selling products and are easy to share with others. They can be ordered through a consultant or website and typically arrive within 3-5 business days. The catalogs can be customized with contact information and a personal message. Customers can also order a mix of Iso S/S Mini Catalogs and regular catalogs.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
I had an unexpected fair event come up for the weekend :sing: and only have a few minis- I'm looking for someone that has 3-5 packages that they could sell at cost via PayPal (plus fees, of course!), I'd appreciate it. I'll also email you a UPS shipping label PDF to get them to me, so there would be no additional shipping costs involved.

Thanks!

Carol

I think i have a bunch of these if you're still looking Carol!

1. What are Iso S/S Mini Catalogs?

Iso S/S Mini Catalogs are small versions of our main catalog that feature our top-selling products. They are designed to be easy to browse and perfect for sharing with friends and family.

2. How do I order Iso S/S Mini Catalogs?

You can order Iso S/S Mini Catalogs through your consultant or through our website. Simply select the quantity you would like and add them to your cart.

3. How quickly can I receive my Iso S/S Mini Catalogs?

We strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible. In most cases, you can expect to receive your Iso S/S Mini Catalogs within 3-5 business days.

4. Can I customize the Iso S/S Mini Catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the Iso S/S Mini Catalogs with your contact information and personal message. This is a great way to promote your business and make it easy for customers to reach you.

5. Can I order a mix of Iso S/S Mini Catalogs and regular catalogs?

Yes, you can order a mix of Iso S/S Mini Catalogs and regular catalogs. Simply specify the quantities of each type of catalog you would like when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • DebinNC