• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears

In summary, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears have extremely sharp blades made from high-quality stainless steel. They can easily cut through various types of food and can be taken apart for cleaning. The handles are designed for comfort and are made from a non-slip material. However, they should not be used to cut through bones and hand washing is recommended for best results. They are also dishwasher safe.
brodys_mama
Please let me know if you have a set of these new in plastic.

Thanks!

I need a set also! Anyone have some?

I have 1 pair
email me if you still need them
[email protected]

Related to Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears

1. How sharp are the blades on the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears?

The blades on the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears are made from high-quality stainless steel and are extremely sharp. They are designed to easily cut through various types of food, including meat, vegetables, and herbs.

2. Can the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears be taken apart for cleaning?

Yes, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears are designed to be easily taken apart for thorough cleaning. Simply twist the screw near the hinge to separate the blades, and then wash them with warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before reassembling.

3. Are the handles of the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears comfortable to hold?

Yes, the handles of the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears are ergonomically designed for comfort. They are made from a non-slip material that provides a secure grip, even when your hands are wet.

4. Can the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears be used for cutting through bones?

No, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears are not designed to cut through bones. Attempting to do so may damage the blades and could be dangerous. They are intended for cutting through softer food items.

5. Are the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Retired White Kitchen Shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the shears and maintain their sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tcrouch
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tcrouch
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pc ri lisa