• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso: Recipe for Cookie "Cake" in Skillet

G
Gagescorpages
Anyone have the recipe for the big Choc chip cookie made in 12" skillet...??

CHOCOLATE CHUNK SKILLET COOKIE1 18oz package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks or morsels
½ cup walnut halves, coarsely chopped
2 1.5oz bars favorite chocolate candy
vanilla ice cream Heat the oven to 350°F. Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the Large Skillet. Top with the chocolate chunks. Coarsely chop the walnuts using the Food Chopper. Sprinkle over the dough. Using the Crinkle Cutter, cut the candy bars into ¼-inch thick slices and arrange over the dough. Bake 25-30 minutes or until the edges of the cookie are deep golden brown (the center will be soft.) Using the Oven Mitts, carefully remove the Skillet from the oven to the Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool 10 minutes. Cut the cookie into wedges using the Small Nylon Turner. Serve warm with scoops of ice cream using the Ice Cream Dipper.Makes 16 servings with 230 calories and 12 grams of fat per serving.

Thanks Colleen! Think this would work with the recipe on the back of the chocolate chips, too??

This sounds very yummy! I don't know how I missed this recipe when it came out as chocolate chip cookies are about my favorite food in the whole world.

I'm sure it would, just be sure to watch it as it cooks because the recipe on the bag of chips might yield more or less than 18oz... :)

1. How do I make the "Cookie Cake" in a skillet?

To make the "Cookie Cake" in a skillet, you will need the following ingredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 cup unsalted butter, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and 2 cups chocolate chips. Preheat your skillet on medium heat and mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Cream together the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl, then add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add in the dry ingredients until well combined, then fold in the chocolate chips. Spread the dough evenly in the skillet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of flour for this recipe, such as whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the cookie cake may be slightly different depending on the type of flour used.

3. What size skillet should I use?

For this recipe, it is recommended to use a 12-inch skillet. If you do not have a skillet of this size, you can also use a 9x13 inch baking pan as an alternative.

4. Can I add other mix-ins to the cookie dough?

Yes, you can add other mix-ins to the cookie dough, such as chopped nuts or dried fruit. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly to avoid altering the texture and consistency of the dough.

5. How should I store the leftover cookie cake?

If you have any leftovers, you can store the cookie cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cookie cake for up to 1 month. Just make sure to thaw it before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991