• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive)

In summary, the conversation is about someone wanting to purchase a new tote that they missed out on this month. They are interested in buying it from someone if they are willing to part with it. They also discuss the value of the tote and other items that come with it, such as picnic items, and the possibility of purchasing just the basket itself.
luvtocook868
Gold Member
I missed out this month on the new tote :( If by chance anyone has one that would want to part with, i'm interested......Thanks!!

Me too.... I had the crappiest May, ever.

Are you referring to the basket and picnic items? I earned it and really don't have a use for them but I have not idea what amount will appear on my 1099 to give a price.

Just sent you a PM!

It said 42.50 value....I'm guessing that is what will be on the 1099 =)

jendill said:

That was the value of what was IN the basket.

I did earn one and I would buy another if someone was selling it at a reasonable price. Someone somewhere said they thought $25 would be reasonable for the picnic tote but she wanted to include the plates, tumblers and utensils in what she was selling I don't need any of those...

I am desperately wanting the picnic basket set, if anyone has one to sell, please pm me!!

sorry to piggy back on this post but I also didn't earn it! My nieces catalog show fell through and I got a whole $13 order on my FR show in my attempt at 2nd show! If my nieces show went through I would have tried harder to get some more orders and possibly ordered.

Anyway long story short I'm out of chance to earn it! :( I will purchase it. Would be happy with just the basket but am interested in whole set! PM me or email me at [email protected]!!! THanks

jendill said:

That's for the items IN the basket...not the basket itself. (Outdoor plates, tumblers, and utensils). I'd estimate the basket to be minimum $30 or more (looking at similar vendors for bags like this).

Not to drive the price up, but you were wondering the value... ;)

Related to Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive)

What is the Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive) made of?

The Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive) is made of a durable, lightweight fabric that is perfect for carrying all of your Pampered Chef products.

What are the dimensions of the Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive)?

The tote measures 17.5 inches by 14 inches by 7 inches, making it the perfect size for storing and transporting your Pampered Chef items.

Is the Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive) machine washable?

Yes, the tote is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying to preserve the fabric and colors.

What is the capacity of the Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive)?

The tote has a capacity of 18 liters, which is plenty of room for all of your favorite Pampered Chef products and more.

Can I use the Iso New Dots Tote (May Incentive) for other purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products?

While the tote is designed specifically for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used for other purposes such as grocery shopping, carrying books, or as a beach bag. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • Rebelbug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • Dawn1961