• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mini Fluted Stoneware? Anyone selling one?

In summary, Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware is a small, 10-ounce baking dish made of stoneware material that is designed for individual servings. It is part of the Pampered Chef's Iso Collection and is known for its versatility and durability. The stoneware is oven-safe and can be used for baking, broiling, and microwaving, as well as serving cold dishes. It is also dishwasher and freezer safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The stoneware measures 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, making it ideal for making mini quiches, tarts, and other single-serve dishes.
deanna_g
My mom really really wants the mini fluted stone. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? It can be used or new as long as it's not cracked.

Let me look - I might have an extra one. They make really cute little cakes!

Yes, I have a new one in its box. I cannot remember how much I paid. Does anybody know how much they were on the outlet? I have a kitchen scale but it maxed it out...not sure how much the postage will be. It is too large to fit in one of those flat-rate priority mail boxes but I can send it parcel post.

OK. Let me look back on my outlet newsletter and I'll see if I can find it on there. (-: Thanks!!!

I can't find it. )-: Let me know what you think a fair price is.

I have one as well - never used, but has a few black marks on it from rubbing against my metalware because I took it out of the box.
I think it was $20 or $22 on the outlet, but I just want to get rid of mine if someone just wants to pay the shipping, which I'm sure would be around $20 at least since it wouldn't fit in a flat rate box.
PM me if anyone wants it.

That is certainly a better deal, Deanna!

What is Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware?

Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware is a small baking dish made of stoneware material that is designed for individual servings. It is part of the Pampered Chef's Iso Collection, which is known for its versatile and durable cookware.

How do I use Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware?

Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware is oven-safe and can be used to bake, broil, and microwave food. It is also suitable for serving cold dishes like dips or desserts. Before using, make sure to grease the stoneware with butter or oil to prevent sticking.

Is Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware dishwasher safe?

Yes, Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the stoneware to ensure its longevity. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage the stoneware's surface.

Can I use Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware in the freezer?

Yes, Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware is freezer safe. You can use it to freeze individual portions of food or make frozen desserts like mini cheesecakes. Make sure to let the stoneware cool down before placing it in the freezer to prevent thermal shock.

What is the size of Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware?

Iso: Mini Fluted Stoneware has a capacity of 10 ounces and measures 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height. It is perfect for making mini quiches, tarts, and other single-serve dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danielsdundee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • DKBowman
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DKBowman
  • pckelly