• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Kelly Seeks Stoneware Pan with 6 Fluted Spots

In summary, the Stoneware Pan with 6 Fluted Spots is made of durable stoneware material and is oven-safe. It has dimensions of 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth, making it suitable for baking and roasting. It is not suitable for stovetop use and can hold up to 6 servings. The pan is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer-lasting use.
Chefkelly88
Hello fellow cheffers!!
I am fairly new and I have a customer looking for a retired item.
This item was on our outlet recently.
It was a stoneware pan that had 6 fluted spots.(I dont know the official product name)
I have a customer that is desperately looking for one!! Please let me know if you have one!!!

Thank you all so much!!!!

Chef Kelly
:chef:

I have one for you. I'll pm you.

1. What material is the Stoneware Pan made of?

The Stoneware Pan with 6 Fluted Spots is made of durable stoneware material that is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures.

2. What are the dimensions of the pan?

The dimensions of the Stoneware Pan are approximately 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth, making it the perfect size for baking and roasting.

3. Can this pan be used on the stovetop?

No, this pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven for baking and roasting.

4. How many servings can this pan hold?

The Stoneware Pan with 6 Fluted Spots can hold up to 6 servings, making it ideal for small to medium-sized meals.

5. Is this pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Pan is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after use. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah