• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket

In summary, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket measures 10 inches square and 4 inches tall, making it suitable for both hot and cold dishes. However, it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed for maintenance. It can also be used for storage purposes and is made of durable, food-safe plastic with a woven design for added elegance.
RLW
I believe this was a Consultant only item(before I signed), but I NEEEEED one :blushing:

Thanks!

I have one, $25 + shipping :)

SOLD, I'll message you :)

Thanks so much!!

1. What is the size of the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket measures 10 inches square and 4 inches tall.

2. Can the basket be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is safe for both hot and cold dishes, making it perfect for serving a variety of dishes at any temperature.

3. Is the basket dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying immediately to maintain its quality and appearance.

4. Can the basket be used for storage purposes?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is great for storage as well as serving. Its sturdy construction and versatile size make it perfect for organizing pantry items, office supplies, or even small household items.

5. What materials is the basket made of?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Selections Basket is made of durable, food-safe plastic that is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. The woven design adds a touch of elegance to the basket while still being practical and functional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Chef Kearns