• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Lid Only for Cranberry Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the customer broke their lid for their cranberry deep covered baker and is looking for a new one. The host has a lid that should fit, but is unsure of the price.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a customer who broke hers. Anyone happen to have one needing a home?

I have one and I believe they fit in the medium flat rate boxes ($10.95 to ship). I'm not entirely sure what a fair price for this would be. What would you think? You can send me an email for a faster response: [email protected]

did you ever get the lid you need, because I have one

I think so, but if it doesn't work out I will let you know

After I posted, she decided to wait, then changed her mind and wanted one. We did find one -- thanks

Not any lid will fit on the DCB, I had a host who had got the DCB and when she got it, there was a crack on the lid- called the home office and they said that when it is made they are molded together, so no two lids are the same. So she had to send the entire thing back not just get a new lid

melindagilbert said:
Not any lid will fit on the DCB, I had a host who had got the DCB and when she got it, there was a crack on the lid- called the home office and they said that when it is made they are molded together, so no two lids are the same. So she had to send the entire thing back not just get a new lid

While they are handcrafted and some will vary, it's a pretty good chance that it should fit. I got one on here and it fit fine.

I am looking for a lid as well. If any others still have one, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

I am looking for a lid for the cranberry deep covered baker. Does anyone have one? Let me know how much and I'll check with the host.
Thanks.
[email protected]

1. What is the lid made of?

The lid for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is made of durable stoneware.

2. Is the lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid can be safely washed in the dishwasher.

3. Can the lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the lid is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

4. Will the lid fit other Pampered Chef products?

The lid is specifically designed to fit the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and may not fit other Pampered Chef products.

5. Is the lid microwave-safe?

Yes, the lid is microwave-safe for reheating and cooking food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sailorsarah