1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO: Lid only for Cranberry Deep Covered Baker

1. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I have a customer who broke hers. Anyone happen to have one needing a home?

Aug 5, 2011
  2. 1PamperedMommy

1PamperedMommy Member Gold Member

I have one and I believe they fit in the medium flat rate boxes ($10.95 to ship). I'm not entirely sure what a fair price for this would be. What would you think? You can send me an email for a faster response: 1pamperedmommy@gmail.com

3. newchefmommy

newchefmommy Member

did you ever get the lid you need, because I have one

Aug 8, 2011
  4. cochef

I think so, but if it doesn't work out I will let you know

Aug 8, 2011
  5. PCGINA

PCGINA Veteran Member Gold Member

Aug 17, 2011
  6. cochef

After I posted, she decided to wait, then changed her mind and wanted one. We did find one -- thanks

Aug 17, 2011
  7. melindagilbert

melindagilbert Member

Not any lid will fit on the DCB, I had a host who had got the DCB and when she got it, there was a crack on the lid- called the home office and they said that when it is made they are molded together, so no two lids are the same. So she had to send the entire thing back not just get a new lid

8. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

While they are handcrafted and some will vary, it's a pretty good chance that it should fit. I got one on here and it fit fine.

Aug 19, 2011
  9. I am looking for a lid as well. If any others still have one, please email me at imloopner1966@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Aug 20, 2011
  10. I am looking for a lid for the cranberry deep covered baker. Does anyone have one? Let me know how much and I'll check with the host.
    Thanks.
    TraceyOger@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017
Have something to add?